Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

In a Van...er...the Hisil Down by the River

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

PRE

The Hearts of Granite rolled out of the front yard of the house where their new Totem, the proud and noble Stands Defiant, stood guard and followed their Alpha as Alison led them towards the River. That natural boundary that separated the Pack's territory and the territory of the Forsaken wolves' wayward sibling antagonists, the Pure. Now the new band of brothers, and a big sister, moved towards the no-mans-land that was so vital in the defense of the ground they had each pledged to defend with their very lives if required.

These were the thoughts in Matt Kelly's head as his body, in the form of the Near-Wolf, raced forward with the rest of the HOG. Well I'm no Gibbous Moon, but 23 years of modern culture sure have taught me how to over think a situation. The brown near wolf's teeth came as close to a smile as a near wolf's teeth could get and there seems to be a little bit more of a spring in it's stride. Out of the corner of his eyes he looks to his new brothers and sisters and wonders what they are thinking, how they are preparing themselves for the coming investigation.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison in her red wolf form padded up to the riverbank and came to a stop. Gazing across the waters of the river's shadow reflection she peered intently at the far shore for several long moments. Her thoughts turned to the pure and she realized they had taken much from her and from HoG recently.

Eli, Steve...you won't be forgotten, she thought to herself while holding her anger and sadness in check.

Finally tearing her eyes away from the far bank she examined the river and the side of the bank she was on sniffing the ground when she paused.

<<"We'll make our way to the bridge looking for disturbances.">>
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

L
    LordHarley

The river. One of the places Libra was warned to be careful about.
    But he has a pack now. A great thing, he naturally guesses. Ought to be his duty to patrol that territory without hesitance. And so he does. It is also a great chance to train his senses abilities.

...I would not think that I´m not expecting the infamous Pure to appear at the other side of the river. A wise fear so far as I know...

L

The newly reformed Heart of Granite makes their way along the banks of the river. They get more than a few curious, but wary glances from the local spirit life as they do. Alison was recognized around here, but none of the other wolves were. The place was probably going to be abuzz with rumors soon.

But overall, they see about what one would expect to. Until they get to the bridge. There's a disturbance about two-thirds of the way across, and though it's hard to tell from this distance it appears to be a group of Uratha fighting against spirits...Magath? Similarly, the Heart of Granite is of yet too far away to make out any Renown markings that the other Uratha might have.

T
    Tsali

Scott leans down towards Alison and whispers, "Do you know them?"

u
    ursur5

Alex follows closely behind everyone still in his urhan form, as they close up on the group of uratha fighting with spirits. After a moment of watching the fight, his muscles begin to tense as his gaze shifts back to alison, ready to follow her lead.

PRE

Focusing on the nearest of the Uratha he can see Matt uses one of the gifts he has learned to gather information about the subject and a name was a good starting point. Alison might have come across the wolf before, maybe, but it was worth a shot.

This Is Rigged Against Me

But no matter how much he tries this is just not his day and whatever thing the spirits have taught him just refuses to work.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison paused for a second taking in the figures on the bridge. She couldn't tell from here who or what they were and at this point it could be anyone. However, regardless of who it was she had to check it out and the presence of those spirits or Magath clinched it.

<<"I can't tell from here. We go. No agression even if they are pure unless I say so or they attack. Do not pick a fight either. If forsaken we help.">>

With her instructions given she took off at a run to reach the center of the bridge and the fight.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

L
    LordHarley

Libra agreed with Alison. He went with his packmates, but being sure that they would pay enough attention to the wolves he chose to focus his senses in watching their back.

L

The Heart of Granite move onto the bridge, following their Alpha's charge towards the fight occurring on its span. And eventually they get close enough to start making out details...though the frenzied close-quarters combat prevents them from being too obvious.

Perception rolls all around, please.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last