Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
281 - 290
DISPLAYED
We hope you've enjoyed your stay

Page 29 of 30 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 Last

Technique

Tech nods. "Just so long as the next time i see ya, its not on the other side of bars." For either of us. He moves to the door, opening it and waiting for Triquetra to join him in the hall way before scurrying to catch up with the other two.

L

"Be careful."

And then she's out the door, hurrying down the hallway to Animus. Where she dips one shoulder beneath his arm, helping support some of his weight if he needed it. Thankfully her honing was still in effect. "Come on, let's go. Joshua's taking care of the remains, it's time to leave this place behind us."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus casts a nervous glance back toward the hotel room as he slips an arm around Triquetra, leaning heavily against her for support. It would seem the Hierarch's earlier stubborn refusal of aid is long-forgotten. "What about Josh? Will he be okay?"

Even the Thyrsus' worry for his friend, however, can't seem to overcome the nearly overwhelming burnout, he begins to walk toward the exit, still letting his girlfriend carry much of his weight.

Technique

Technique makes a gesture back towards the room. "Jefe said he would be fine. I believe him." Tech cradled the box in his grasp, worried that they still hadnt gotten it back somewhere safe yet. "Where should we take this?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Weary eyes turn toward Technique as the Thyrsus ponders his question. Thoughts come slowly, like plodding through molasses, as he shakes his head in a vain attempt to clear it. "I think ... the Circle will be safe enough." Not for the first time, he longs to just flop into bed and pass out. After all, not like I'll be useful for much else until then.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne nods in silent agreement with Animus, they did have to die. Still... I wonder if Henry knows about Animus She shrugs to herself, though the others probably can't guess why. "I just hope that there aren't any more people like them."

She moves to the front of the group. "I am going first, I don't look like hell and I'm not carrying something that we can't lose."

L

Triquetra simply nods with the suggestions. The Circle was exactly where she'd have suggested bring it too, seemed the safest choice. And she didn't really care what order they left in. "Josh has things under control, Ani, let's go." And as she speaks she leads him to the stairs, and hopefully, out of the building.

Exit Scene for the four of them?

PRE

Joshua nods to Tech and Triq as they leave, tying the rain-slick plastic ends of the two outer bags. He waits until he can't hear the murmur of voices in the hall before picking up the orb, the weight within shifting like a killer's morals.

He could have used their help; indeed, finishing this as a group could only help any bond between the five. But there was a stronger, practical reason for doing this alone.

With some difficulty he maneuvers the plastic sack out the door and into the hallway, attention focused on making sure the plastic doesn't split open and deliver its payload to the floor. He finds the nearby housekeeping cart Technique had rummaged from; Joshua could have asked him to bring it back to the room with the bags, but it was all part of making sure they managed to get their distance. Animus sometimes had peculiar ideas about 'packs;' Joshua hadn't wanted it to come up. It would complicate things.

The bag comes up and he tips it into the cart's open trash bag, adding to the mess within. If someone were to glance in idly it might just look like a particularly large sack of crap picked up during Housekeeping's rounds. It might be good enough, if no one investigated further. If.

To really complete the disposal Joshua would have to get his outside to a dumpster, dump it, and bring the cart back in to ease suspicions. All without being noticed, which seemed unlikely if emergency services were arriving. Which was why he had had to push the others away again. Why he had to do it alone even though he wished it weren't so. Easier for one person to evade detection; easier for one to play off being found.

Quick as he could, the Sentinel wheeled the cart to the nearest elevator and slapped the Down button with one damp fist.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Exit scene is fine.

While we're on the subject, I'll need 1 degen check at Wisdom 4, 3 dice; From Joshua, Triquetra, Ariadne. "Using magic to harm another". Those that actually committed the kills get their own... special arrangements. If, for some reason, you want to keep the results secret, PM them to me.

Also, in the spirit of not subjecting jmiland to another scene alone with me, I'll be narrating this to a close as soon as I'm able. Great work everyone.

PRE

I Feel Dandy

Page 29 of 30 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 Last
Closed Thread