You could say Chris was a bit nervous. If his plan turned out to be successful, he could do it repeatedly. If it went wrong… then this wasn’t the girl’s lucky day.
Internet dating was easy these days. Sad girls willing to do everything, to be able to say to their so-called friends that they have a boyfriend.

Chris chatted with the first one he found, and a after a few days they had talked a lot. Now there was finally the moment to do their first date. Starting at Chris’ place of course.
Chris sees her coming. She isn’t even very ugly. How fortunate…
The girl is almost shaking, so nervous as she is. Obviously with difficulty she manages to speak clearly: ‘Hi. I’m Barbara… You’re Tony? The guy from the internet?’
‘Yeah that’s me. Come in!’ And he waves, then goes in his apartment. It was a bit messy, but where would the world go to if he needed to clean his room before feeding? Barbara followed him to the kitchen. ‘You want anything to drink before we go?’
She seemed to think very hard about that. ‘I’ll take the same as you take.’

Now that’s a bit strange, and hard to manage… ‘Sure, wait a sec.’ And Chris walked into another room, and again, and again, a small round in his apartment, till he could see Barbara from the back. He slowly sneaked upon her. This is pretty boring actually, and terribly easy. And his teeth sank into her neck. Drinking the nice red juice out of her. He licked her wound and brought her to his bed. There Chris lay her down.

Strange how girls can suddenly faint these days…