Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
New Seasons

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    M
    MonkofLords

If the man was embarrassed, Mason wasn't paying enough attention to notice. He followed him into the bar towards were Mr Bates was, as he began flipping to the front of his notebook, attempting to find his pre-written greeting.

Once he found it, he approached Mr Bates and the other guy that was there and held out his right hand to shake and his left hand with the notebook, which said, Hello, my name is Mason Rhodes, nice to meet you.

He then thought about what Mr. Bates said. It has been a while? When was the last time? Maybe Mason had met him before, he had always been terrible at remembering names and faces...

Eh, he probably just forgot him. More than likely.

E
    Ecalsneerg

"Ah, yes. You attended at our most recent gathering, I believe? Well, welcome to Sacramento, Mr. Fang. Is there anything I could help you with?"
    "Well, what I'm looking for is a job. And I don't mean 9-to-5, I've got that kind of job. But there's a lot of Changelings in the city, and they're not all doing 'normal' jobs, are they?" Nathan kept pointedly annoying Bates' half-assed attempt at remaining civil.

Once he found it, he approached Mr Bates and the other guy that was there and held out his right hand to shake and his left hand with the notebook, which said, Hello, my name is Mason Rhodes, nice to meet you.
    "Hey, Mr Rhodes," nodded the dragon, taking the hand and grasping it firmly. "How you doin?"

M
    MonkofLords

"Hey, Mr Rhodes," nodded the dragon, taking the hand and grasping it firmly. "How you doin?"
    Mason flipped through a few pages within the book to one of his prepared responses, which read, I'm alright.

After looking at it for a moment, he realized it wasn't complete, and quickly jotted down an additional phrase, making the final result, I'm alright, how are you?

He then looked towards Mr. Bates, expecting some sort of response.

Mr. Bates addressed Nathan. "Tell me, Mr. Fang, have you had the opportunity of meeting your Court's Sovereign yet?" He then looks to Mason, obviously asking him the same question, albeit siliently.

M
    MonkofLords

Mr. Bates addressed Nathan. "Tell me, Mr. Fang, have you had the opportunity of meeting your Court's Sovereign yet?" He then looks to Mason, obviously asking him the same question, albeit siliently.
    Well, that seemed a little obvious...

In truth, Mason really was not that involved in his court, he just kind of joined the one that sounded the least depressing to him. Beyond that, he only attended occasionally. One factor was that he kind of was able to return to his old life...in a sense...

Regardless, it probably was a good idea to formally introduce himself. He held up his notebook, which after a quick scribble, said, Not officially

E
    Ecalsneerg

"OK," he said, reading the other Changeling's note. Then, responding to Mr Bates, he said:

"Sorta kinda. I'd know him to see him, after all, I was at the Autumn Festival. But, met him as in spoken to him? No, haven't had a chance to."

Mr. Bates nods and moves over to the bar, grabbing two napkins. He writes down two names with two numbers and passes them to Nathan and Mason.

"Mr. Fang, this is the number for King Rust Mane, and Mr. Rhodes, this is Queen Alice White's contact details. They will no doubt wish to meet with you. Now," he says, actually forcing a smile onto his features, "would either of you wish to meet with the current ruler of our fine freehold?"

Kathleen enters the four season. She felt like going there to see if there were any new faces to meet there. When she enters, she goes to the place where the changeling are usually gathering. She smiles when she sees nathan fang there. She was glad to see him as they had spent some quality time at the autumn festival, plus he was kinda cute with his pretty eyes. She also notices another changeling, quite bulky and strong. She salutes all the changeling present including Mr Barnes ... euh ... Bates. She would not mangle his name this time.

" Hello everyone ! Mr Bates, Mr Fang nice to see you. How's it going today ?"

She then turn to the cyclops to greet this new face.

" Hi there. The name's Kathleen, Kathleen rivera. Okay I know, I should not be making any James Bond lame joke. I am part of the Spring court. Nice meeting you. And you are ? ..."

M
    MonkofLords

Mason took the number and pocketed it, figuring he would call...well, attempt to call his sovereign later. Hopefully she had text messaging, otherwise this was going to be a whole new challenge.

But before Mason could do that, Mr. Bates queried the two of them if they wanted to meet the current sovereign. Which, from what Mason knew, was the Autumn King. Mason could never remember the man's name for the life of him, and now wasn't the time to really start. As for whether he wanted to meet him...Mason wasn't quite sure, he would have to think about that one.

However, another person came out of nowhere to hang out apparently. Mason began to frantically to his default introduction. Once he thought he found it, he turned the notebook to the girl and it read, Hello, my name is Mason Rhodes, nice to meet you.

E
    Ecalsneerg

Nathan gratefully took the number and slipped it into an inside pocket, beside his pipe and tobacco. "Thank you. And yes, meeting our current sovereign would be fantastic, if you could set it up." Then that girl from the party before arrived.

"Hi," he smiled, going to embrace her. "How are you doing? And thanks for helping me get that godawful hangover."

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.