Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
New Seasons

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    E
    Ecalsneerg

Nathan had decided to jog down to the hotel. It was a cool day, and he could feel the chill air against his scaly skin, even through the warm track suit. It was a dark green, darker even than his Mien's hide.

Pulling the piece of paper from his pocket, he double checked he'd come to the right destination. Yes, he had. The fact he was standing outside a hotel named the Four Seasons was probably a clue he was at the right place, but there was always room to screw up.

Sighing inwardly, he pushed open the door and walked inside the hotel in search of Mr Bates.

The Four Seasons isn't anyhting special, to be fair. A simple three-star hotel, it has all the basic needs for any guest and was known to be clean, safe and reasonably priced.

It was also, secretly, the place that held the throne room for Sacramento's seasonal freehold. However, that didn't mean everyone knew, hence the secret bit. The place still needed mortal employees and one such person was standing behind reception as Nathan entered. His name tag stated him as Michael and currently he was taking a phone call, talking about the price of a double room for 5 nights, including dinner.

E
    Ecalsneerg

Nathan walked up and leaned upon the counter, but not so much that he wasn't standing upright. He tried to be patient, knowing the man was just doing his job in talking on the phone, but still...

He tapped his stubby talons on the desk impatiently, looking and sounding to everyone else like someone drumming their fingers.

Michael smiles Nathan's way while still talking down the phone and gives the apologetic eyes that all ood receptionists develop over time.

"That's right sir," he replies, "breakfast is included. Yes, sir. Of course, sir. Thank you, sir, have a good day." Michael ends the call and hangs up, holding in the sigh that was subtly building up. Instead, he focused on his job and looked towards Nathan.

"Good day, sir, and welcome to the Fours Seasons, Sacramento, how may I help you?"

E
    Ecalsneerg

Nathan grinned wolfishly. "Rough day, huh? Anyway," he said, leaning on the counter. "I was hoping you could help me find Mr. Bates? I've got some business with him."

"Of course, sir," Michael says, plucking the phone up once more. "Who may I say is enquiring?"

E
    Ecalsneerg

Shit. Bates has never met me. Well, too late to back down now. "Fang," said Nathan smoothly. "Nathan Fang. I know it's a weird name, but hey, hard to forget it, right?"

Michael smiles at the joke, and dials an extension.

"Hello Mr. Bates, there is a gentleman wishing to meet with you by the name of Nathan Fang?"

A silent few moments pass, Michael's eyes looking directly at the Fairest before glancing away.

"Of course, sir. I'll send him through."

The receptionist hangs up. "Mr. Bates will be along shortly. If you would take a seat in the bar, he will meet you there."

Michael then directs Nathan to where the hotel's restaurant, Fresh Tastes, resides, and the bar within. Seems like Nathan will have to be patient a little wjile longer.

E
    Ecalsneerg

Nathan nodded curtly. "Thanks, man." He strode across to the bar, and immediately sought out a barstool where he could sit and scan out the bar.

Motioning to the barman, he ordered a drink. "A good Scotch. No water, no ice." It better taste fiery, he added mentally.

The man behind the bar was in his late-fifties and looked like he'd pretty much lived in a bar for most of his life. The name tag on his shirts reads as 'Sam', and he looked awfulling pissed at having to wear it. As Nathan takes his seat at the bar, Sam pokes at the tag like its a dead fly in his soup. He glances up at the Fairest and nods, grabbing a bottle from under the bar and pouring a hearty measure into a tumbler, sliding it over the bar.

"Six bucks."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.