Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Looking for a Needle in a Hospital

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    L

Mercy General Hospital, home to one of the Sworn's loci and a place where they've run into more than one encroaching spirit over the past year or so. And now there were apparently a few more, searching the place to try and find teh locus that the Sworn knew to be on the roof. So the question was; could the Uratha find the spirits before the spirits found it?

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent ran full pelt all the way to the hospital and hiding in the shadows, he changed back to his natural form, standing on two feet and immediately looking calm.

On the outside.

Wolf in sheep's clothing indeed.

Inside, he churned for violence yet waited for the others, Gwen especially. This was her domain, and he'd be damned if he was going to run apeshit over the place.

t
    tragedyjones

Blake arrived after Vincent - he had kept himself in Hishu form. Once he was on scene, he stopped next to Vincent and swallowed down a few deep breaths, not having run so far so fast on so few legs in a while. Straightening his posture, he slid into position by the Sworn's Cahalith.

"Damn but you're fast." Cracking a smile, he swept his hood back and glanced about, his blue eyes drinking in the scene as he tried to figure out how they intended to get to the roof - he had never been here before, obviously.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen is a few steps behind Vinnie, having changed to her own Uhran ((Assuming the night is dark enough to allow decent concealment)). Territory in danger meant she had to move, and fast. So move she did. Catching up to the Omeage, she changes back, almost instantly, to her own towering Hishu.

"All right," she says, trying to calm her breathing from the madcap run. "We go in, try to look like we belong, take the short route up, and see what's happening at the top." She mentally starts to plan a route that will, hopefully, avoid the common circulation routes through the building. Maybe take that stairwell, then that elevator in the back... "Everyone ready?", she asks, without aiming it at any member of the pack.

"Just don't tell the ladies," Vinny replies to Blake with a smirk, "my name'll be mud."

When his Alpha arrives, the Omega throws out a salute. "Cool. I'll hang back for Jerry and Sam," he adds, looking into the surroundings. "We'll catch up ASAP."

t
    tragedyjones

"Well that gives you a job, but..." Blake looked between Vinny and Gwen. "For now, pretend I'm yours to command, Gwen." He offered a smile. To claim he was a member of this pack was presumptuous at best, dangerous at worst, but he was with them now, and he figured they wouldn't turn their back on another helping hand.

"Want me to head up with you, or stay back with Minute to Win-it here?"

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Damn it too much fast foood" Jeremiah comes to a stop next to Vinny. "How do you eat all that and still run that fast..." He takes a deep breath and slows his heart.

Jeremiah nods to Gwen and gives the new guy a half smile. Then goes back to being relatively quite.

"Fast metabolism, my friend," Vinny replies. "Go on, I'll wait for Sam. If she's not here in five, I'll be up."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Ok" Jeremiah nods with his head from Blake to Gwen, time to go.

"Lets see what is messing with our house." He sets off after Gwen looking around as he does.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen looks at Vinnie, pondering a moment if they could handle it without him. "Don't wait too long, alright? She can handle herself." Then, with a glance towards the hospital, she gives him the clearest instructions she can muster from memory. "When you need to go up, take the south stairwell to the third floor, there's an elevator there goes all the way up, on people don't use much."

Motioning to the others, she starts to walk forward, finalizing the route in her head. "Let's go fellas. Stick with me, look decisive, and it'll be fine." As a final thought to Vincent, she adds, almost off-hand, "Oh, and Vinnie. Eyes on the prize, not on the pretty ladies." She resists the urge to wink at him at that. It just wouldn't be right. With that, she leads the two others towards the roof. Here's hoping we don't get intercepted.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last