Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Falling Star

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Harry's. A bar like none other. Well, that's not quite true. Its just a bar but one owned and run by a tough, little, wooden bastard that likes to carry a big stick. It was named after a very close friend and mentor, who himself was an evern bigger (and more psychotic) bastard. Both of them Lost, dragging their arses back through the Hedge to the mundane world but not fully a part of it.

Currently, it is watched over by a stone dog. He too is Lost and is the Summer's Red Victor, a champion amongst the Sun's Chosen.

The bar is pretty much empty and devoid of any necessary, or unnecessary, battles.

In fact, its getting pretty boring, truth be told.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"Can't drink at work, wish I could drink at work." Fu taps a table with a clawed hand before realizing it was clawed. With a flex of his hand he retracts the claws. This is boring, no one here and there hadn't been a fight in days and where the frack is Barkley?

Fu growls quietly and looks around the boring place.

The door to Harry's wings open, allowing the Autumn chill to cut through the bar. Standing in the doorway is a well-built man Changeling with traits of a doberman and a look that is nothing but angry.

Sirius is looking directly at Fu. He appears to be on his own.

Black Dog of Summer

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu shifts in his seat to look at the door as he hears it open. The Autumn chill flows past him but he doesn't notice. It was one of the brothers, the ones who said they wouldn't see him again unless he was now a threat to Summer. I'm not a threat to Summer though....right?

Fu puts both of his hands on the table in front of him. In plain view with no weapons around.

"Come for a beer?" He asks with a hint of humor.

Sirius enters the bar, and looks around. Satisfied, he enters.

"No, I'm good," he replies, settling on a stool next to Fu. "So, Fu, tell me what've you been up to this Summer? Busy, I hope."

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu looks at the door again before looking at Sirius. "Took care of a few loose ends, nothing too big. Some of the others are looking for a snow fellow who disappeared for a bit. I haven't heard anything yet about him, hopefully it doesn't come him needing to be dealt with. I liked the guy, seemed like he was more angry than sad to me."

Sirius's ear seems to twitch.

"What snow fellow?" he asks, obviously interested. "Actually, I will have a beer. Anything in a bottle will do."

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"Can we get a Guiness?" Fu calls to the bartender. "Put it on my tab."

"Guy's name is Swilla, big burly guy. Has a thing for crocodiles. There was a ... lets just call it a cluster-f a couple months back. Words were exchanged, people were shot at. We all left on our own cause the idiots felt like getting into an argument in public. He hasn't been seen around since, someone said their relative got attacked by someone matching Swilla's description. One of the others looked into that though, haven't talked with her recently."

Sirius takes the bottle and swigs from it.

He looks sideways at Fu.

Can Fu make a Wits + Composure roll

Fu
    Fu

PRE

1suxx

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread