Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
THREADID

This is our park there are many like it but this one is ours

Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    L

The spirit seems...almost amused at the offered hand. It's not like he looked like one who regularly shook hands. <<I am Stands Defiant.>>

The Larceny Spirit, meanwhile, answers Johan with another simple truth. <<Many odd things happen in the Spirit World.>>

PRE

Matt looks at the Larceny spirit his new packmate is questioning and realizes that the thing should not be here, that this was a special occasion and it was trespassing on something really important to them all. << Stands Defiant do you wish to continue your business with this spirit? >> So either the Totem kicks it's ass, we kick it's ass on behalf of our new Totem or it gets to run off and see our new Totem's face in it's nightmares. If Spirits have nightmares.

L
    LordHarley

The elodoth gets that the larceny spirit won΄t let be evasive. ...I suppose I have not the skills for this inquiry...

<<Fine. Just remain quiet and stand still>>

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison grins broadly as he accepts their offer, and then she feels it. A relieved sense of belonging floods through her as the pack bond settles on them and she shivers slightly in contentment.

After so long, I'm part of a pack again, she thought to herself.

She thought about their new totem's name and the more she considered it the more she liked it. It was something that she could relate to. All too often she stood her ground when it would have been smarter to flee.

"We are honored to have you with us Stands Defiant."

She turned to the rest of her pack and the larceny spirit. "I don't think we can fault a larceny spirit for doing what comes naturally to it. If Stands Defiant has no further business with it HOG doesn't either. Besides we need to check out the river for Anshega and Magath."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

L
    LordHarley

Libra nods positively to Alison. He shares the very same opinion about that spirit.

So he moves close to their packmates releasing the larceny spirit to go freely, "<<What happened inside? Did you find a spirit there?>>"

L

Stands Defiant looks back at the spirit, it's gaze impassive. <<So long as it is not foolish enough to make a repeat attempt, I do not care what it does.>> The spirit, really looking like it's nowhere near foolish enough to further provoke the spirit that had just kicked its ass (not to mention the new Uratha allies) slinks off into the darkness at the proclamation.

It seems quite relieved.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ignoring the spirit's departure, Alison looked to her new pack and their totem.

"Ok boys, we she get going. I wanna get the river patrolled today. The we also need to show Stands Defiant the sites so we have a busy day."

Alison turned to their totem and slowly took her wolf form for traveling. <<"We go to patrol river. Then we show you territory, locus, and den. You come with pack to river or we meet you after patrol?">>
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

L

<<You can show me after you return.>> The spirit padded back to the house, sitting down in the entryway once more. <<I will await here for you.>>

PRE

"Well then boss it looks like it's time to roll out and check out the river." Matt shifts to Urshul and gets ready to follow Alison and investigate the disturbance that Matthew Greene had warned the rest of the Uratha about with that notice at the Tur. Totem: Check, First Patrol of the Rebuilt HOG: About to Begin.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison nodded her furry head at their totems statement and then turned to look at the rest of her pack. After taking in the scene for a moment she finally spoke.

<<"Lets go boys.">>
    She turned and took off toward the river glancing back to make sure the others were following her.
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last