Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

This is our park there are many like it but this one is ours

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Big Blue, the sticker-covered, window-tinted work van pulls into the skate park. Ernest steps out, takes a deep breath of the Sacramento air and makes a face. The trip back to his Appalachian home to attend his cousin's funeral, while somber, had reminded him what fresh air was, and this ain't it. It had also been the first time he'd seen his father in years. That had been good at first, but when Ernest started asking questions about his mother, the old man tried to freeze him out, but the pup wouldn't take 'no' for an answer any longer. He needed to know about the Uratha who had borne him, needed details, and got them, after a knock-down, drug-out shouting match, and a glass or two of Kentucky whiskey. And after he learned what the man could tell him, Ernest went out and explored his childhood home as the wolf, to try to find the answers she'd never have told his father.

It had been a good trip, but Ernest was glad to be back and looking forward to spending some time with Alison's pack. "Even if the air does smell like stale exhaust," he chuckles to himself as he keeps an eye out of the HoG's arrival.

L
    LordHarley

The brazilian wolf listened Alison. Those was good words. Johan had agreed with those things. If she will be able to inspire too, then she will be a good leader.

"Name΄s Johan", nods to Matt.

Then he nods to Ernest also.

...Five. It should be a good number for patrolling...

PRE

Matt nodded to Johan, a friendly greeting, while walking with the group towards the skate park. He wondered if anyone would speak out against Alison's statement of goals, they were a good set of basic rules and as a Half Moon Matt knew rules, but there were wolves who always had to show off how big their dicks were and challenge a leader every chance they got. Still this was Alison's pack and it was plain to Matt how much the name and history meant to her. She was talented and would be an asset to any of the other Packs in the city but she had chosen to rebuild hers, to reach out to a group of unknown People and mold them into a team.

Well one thing was for sure Matt wasn't going to challenge her rules. Besides the fact that he agreed with them, Alison had been the only person he met in the Tur to actually call him. Matt had offered to run with other packs, he'd waited for the chance to prove himself, but that chance never came until Alison's text. Now that he had the chance to show what he could do, Matt didn't want to let down the person who gave it to him.

T
    Tsali

"What're we doing after we find Ernest?" Scott asks. "Are we shifting? Any idea if the locus is still safe?"

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison talked as she walked. "It should still be safe. That man with the strange powers raising zombies near our locus was the only one with an interest in the area as far as I know. The park has been rather deserted lately and I assume it was because of that man. Anyway, I plan to show you the locus, we'll cross over, and then head on over to the river. There have been some accounts of trouble there. I wanna make sure our territory is clear on that front. I can show you all the territory bounderies along the way."

Approaching the skate park Alison saw Ernest waiting for them and she raised her arm in a waving motion. "Hey!" She said on her way over to him. When she was close enough she spoke. "Glad you could make it. Were going to look around the territory making sure the Hisil is in order. I've heard about trouble near the river in other's territory. We're going to check it out and I'll give you the tour along the way. Our first stop is that park bench over there near the entrance to the skatepark."

Alison leads the others over to the park bench and peeks across to make sure things are clear on the hisil side of the gauntlet. "Lets see how the other side looks first."

Roll
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

L

In the future, remember to apply the Gauntlet modifier as a penalty to rolls made to peer across the Gauntlet. Though since her first dice was a 10 it hardly matters here.

Alison has no trouble aligning her halves such that she is able to peer past the Gauntlet. The view is as brief, and as blurry, as it usually is. But there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the park's reflection, and the Death Spirit she'd met all those months ago probably wouldn't look so relaxed if there was a threat nearby. Indeed, he'd probably be cowering and begging for his life(?) were that the case.

So yeah, it looks like it should be safe to cross over.

T
    Tsali

Unable to clearly see it, but barely able to recognize what it might be, Scott points to the death spirit and asks, "What are we going to do about that?"

I Spy with my little eye

"Hey," Ernest responds back to Alison, then to the rest of the pack, and smiles at the plan. "Keep an eye on the Hisil, have a look down at the river for trouble, got it, miss." He reaches a hand out to shake Matt's, whom he hadn't met before. "Ernest. Nice to meet you." Then he falls into line and follows Alison to the park bench. The pup's been practicing, he ought to be able to have a look for himself. It's simply a matter of...balance...

1 sux

Ernest sees the death spirit and wonders if they need to do something about it. It doesn't seem to be hurting anything, but he's young, naive. He keeps quiet and waits to see what Alison says about this creature in her territory.

PRE

"Name's Matt, nice to meet you." The Half Moon suppresses a laugh, not at Ernest but at his Southern accent and how funny their little conversation would sound to anyone listening with the meeting of the Maine and Dixieland accents out here in the middle of California. He gives the new wolf a friendly smile and knows that if the HOG has a leg up over the rest of the city's packs if they ever need to start a Civil War society.

He turns his attention to focus his sight for a look at the other side, it was clear that the group was going to cross over and he wanted to see what was up for himself.

I'm Seeing Things ...

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The death spirit you mean? Na I have bigger things to worry about than that and it's been here since we've found this locus. Besides it gave me a little be of information before and it is pretty easy to keep in line as it's weak and submissive. Anyway, it looks clear so we'll cross over individually using essence because without a pack bond it will be too difficult to pathfind for everyone. After our check at the river we'll see if we can find ourselves a suitable totem." Alison looked around at everyone one last time and nodded. "Good, lets go."

Unless anyone stops her Alison will begin to cross over by spending essence and wait for the others on the other side of the gauntlet.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last