Watch

(Insert pack here) wants YOU!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Rules for this thread can be found here : http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7598

The park. A small spot of nature in the middle of the bleak urban landscape. The Tur. A small spot of peace in the middle of the daily warfare that is Uratha life. That these two elements coincide exactly in space is no coincidence.

Easily found by any wolves who care to look, it is the most likely place to meet one's own kind. And who knows, maybe among those of the same race are a few kindred spirits?

Technique

"Fred" meandered into the park, having heard of it's location from several gossiping spirits. Dressed in dusty, worn out brown leather jacket, well worn jeans, and a dufflebag. Not seeing any of the People around, he sits on a bench, opens the duffle bag, and pulls out Prop 19 and you. And now, we play the waiting game.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah walks into the park scratching the stubble on his face. Maybe he should have prepared more for this? Short straw or something, doesn't matter. He's here and he's supposed to be looking for new people and others. O a haircut would have probably helped too but long days of coding and nights of patrolling makes human things hard to remember sometimes.

Pulling out a Droid he looks around the park while searching for any new computer news online.

Jeremiah

L

The Half Moon's silvery light shown down on Fremont park as Chantay made her way into Tur. Ever since her change she'd always loved nights when Luna hung half-hidden in the sky...for obvious reasons. And could rarely stand to coop herself indoors on those nights when the moon was half full, unless given particularly enticing motivation to.

But that was digression. She was here tonight and how she spent other nights was by and large irrelevant. She paused slightly as the two scents reached her on the night winds. Fellow Uratha, two of them. One of whom she recognized, Jeremiah of the Sworn, and one that was wholly unfamiliar to her. So she offered Jeremiah a nod as she made her way over to the newcomer. "Hello, you're new to Sacramento, I take it?"

Still waiting on a Seeker representative. And of course the reforming HoG is free to send one as well.

Technique

Starflower looked up at the voice. He was mostly through with the book and had been reading by flashlight for the last half hour. She was pretty, sure; that much was obvious. However, he suspected something else was going on. He smiled pleasantly, with what might be a hint of red in his eyes, but judging by his reading material one can assume the redness wasn't from crying.

"I sure enough am. Why ya wanna know?" His tone was friendly, and he shuffled his book into his duffle bag

L

Chantay shrugs slightly, her eyes darting briefly to the cover of the book he was reading. And she found herself wondering if he smoked pot. Which would seem odd, not many werewolves indulged in drugs. Partially because their metabolism was fast enough that the durations were rather short-lived. Partially because a wolf's metabolism reacted to various compounds differently than a human's, which made experimenting too much a bit dangerous. But to each their own, as an Elodoth she certainly knew that well.

"Oh, a new arrival to an area is something the local packs usually like to keep track of. I'm Chantay Jones, Elodoth Meninna of the Ascendant Crescent Brotherhood." Her head turns slightly to look towards Jeremiah as she finishes speaking, wondering if he planned to come up and introduce himself as well.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew approaches, in human form for once, the gathering piquing his interest. Quite a bit more active than these grounds have been in the past. I'm glad to see the Tur being used He exchanges brief greetings with those present before turning to watch Chantay's conversation with the newcomer.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah notices the look over his droid and slips it into a dirtied pocket. Washed out dark stains show themselves on his pants as he walks up to the other wolves. He gives them both a half grin.

"I'm Jeremiah, Crescent of the Sworn." His own thoughts echoing Chantay's, though his curiosity prevails.

Technique

Starflower stood up and offered his hand. "Fred Wilkins, Rahu of the Hirfathra Hissu. He looked around, noticing how most of the people he had observed over the past several hours were now gone. No couples holding hands, that old geezer with the German Shephard had apparently decided that late night wasnt a good time to keep playing frisbee with his dog. "Im from San Diego, and...well, there wasnt enough room for pups out there. But they told me that Sac had some pretty tough cats up here, so here i am. If any of the packs around here need someone with some background in Rites, well, im here. Perhaps you could tell me who the elder Bone Shadow is around here?" If he noticed her glance at the book, he sure as hell doesnt say anything. However, he does reek mildly of....burning rope?

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Uhh..Gwen, my Alpha is a Shadow...there's a Beta Shadow in the Seekers" Jeremiah nods his head towards Matthew. "I think the head of the Justicars is a Shadow. Don't know much about them though." As an after thought he glances as Chantay, wondering if she would have been the better person to field that question.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last