Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Updating the Boss Lady

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Steven

Conner walked up to the library Erika agreed to meet him at*. This would be there first face to face meeting since her appointment to Regent and his appointment to her Hound. Conner had hoped that she would be pleased with the work he had done.

Conner's meeting with the Reeve went well also. Conner hoped that all of this would work out in his favor.

* Edited by Requiem Storyteller

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika was sitting in one of those large, comfortable chairs, somehow managing to sit sternly and proper while looking somewhat relaxed. In her hands is a copy of A Treatise of Human Nature; in a pile on the table are several others. Critique of Pure Reason, Beyond Good and Evil, Thus Spake Zarathustra, and the Vampire Encyclopedia. She's about halfway through the tome in her hands when Conner makes his way inside, and she glances up at him from over the top of the pages, one hand gesturing towards the chair next to her.

"Please, sit. Shall we talk?"

C
    Conner Greyson

"Thank you Ma'am" Conner says as he sits in the chair he is directed. Conner looks partially disheveled as always. "How freely can we speak here?" Conner asked looking around. He sees no kine but that doesn't mean they are not there. His heightened senses reaching out listening for anyone who may be listening.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika smiles a little under the cover of the book, but it removes itself as the book is placed in her lap, her hands crossed upon the cover. "As freely as need be; though if you wish to speak in such coded terms, we may do so. I know most of them." She places a slip of paper inside the book, and it falls upon the pile with a little grace. Her eyes are sharp tonight, hiding behind her pale skin and a few stray locks of hair.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Thank you for meeting with me Regent Brady." Conner said. "I know you wanted a hands off approach so you could work on your research but I felt it prudent that you be made aware of recent events." Conner said and paused waiting to see what the Regent has to say.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika simply nodded her head, "You mean of MacAntaghee? I have been informed of Asa's decision. Do you believe he might have reason to be in Citrus Heights?" Her eyes glance across his, and then she seems to glance off behind him momentarily. She has yet to truly show much emotion, at least in Conner's presence, and tonight is no different.

C
    Conner Greyson

"I'm sorry, I believe we may be thinking of two different things." Conner said.

"I came to tell you of Brood activity and what happened to the squatter I found. Also there is a personal matter I wish to discuss."
    Conner things for a moment. "Has a Hunt been called?"

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika offers the smallest of smiles, and nods politely. "Then perhaps we had both update the other. I will begin, since it relates to such matters you wish to discuss." She places her hands, folded, in her lap, before she continues speaking, her eyes lighting up just slightly. "MacAntaghee, one of our brethren, and a former Deputy, has been declared as Brood, and a hunt has been called. I certainly hope it won't take long for someone to find him; perhaps even someone I trust would do so."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Hmm, I will have to contact a friend and go looking for Mac. He and I are old acquaintances." Conner says remembering when they first met at the Court where Prince Clarke, Conner and others were acknowledged for the first time. Conner and Mac never really got along, probably because Conner didn't get his humor.

"I have not seen any brood activity beyond the night I met the squatter."
    Conner said, "And are you aware of how that worked out?" Conner asked making sure the Regent was informed by Jayant of Chris' fate.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika shakes her head, her long red hair splaying about momentarily. "I was informed of what conspired during your meeting with Jayant. Otherwise, it did not particularly concern me, as long as he is no longer in my domain." She gives Conner a knowing glance, then continues, "Unfortunately, it appears that he deceived quite a few people, considering he was made a Deputy. The Prince has asked that everyone be involved in the Hunt, in some way, at least."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.