Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Granite Park: The River through Bell

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Rosh

PRE

"So." Rosh starts before looking around. He grabs his medalion, the red white and blue rubbed was his perception shimmers to reveal the Supernal tapestry of the world. He then ssimply studies the Ley and it's flow. Looking more for details of location and what that might mean rather then focus on the resonance of those same Lines.

Resonance would come next. "It's getting cold, isn't it?" He asks, clearly distracted with observing 'the field'.

Rolls, Investigation 5sux

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Ruby nods as Rosh gets to work. She has something she needs to make sure of before they continue.

"Aurum, Akroma... we're goin' to need to make sure that the area between here and Bell is clear. If there are folks hangin' around after it's dark, it's best if you found some way to encourage them to go on home."

Ruby pulls out her phone for one quick call.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Akroma looks around if she sees some people already. She grabs her bag and walks to Aurum. They could make this a lot of fun... Akroma asks playful: 'Does, use magic on their minds, or darken the park to scare them, fall under 'encourage to go on home'? I should try the first one, because it's more secure.'

Akroma is one moment distracted by Rosh, because she was curious what he was doing, but then continued: 'Doing it in a human way is harder, and has a change to rather get attention from people than make them go away.'
    Discuss what they would going to seemed smart to do right now. Akroma didn't know what the mages in Sacramento would tolerate, use magic because it's easy, or try to do as much as possible in human ways because throwing magic around is considered an act of hubris?

In the moment when she is finished and Aurum possibly answers, Akroma tries to sense all the concionesses nearby. You never know what's in a park, maybe there aren't humans at all.

Sense Consciousness
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Finished with her call, Ruby joins Rosh. "It's tonight. We've been waitin' on this too long, so if the Consilium ain't ready to move, there's nothin' can be done about it."

Her eyes sweep the squared looming gray of the Bell. "About the other night..." she begins, intending to mend bridges.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Rosh's examination of the ley lines and their flow shows that, like the Church, the lines have moved, slightly, since the last time he looked. Two groupings in particular have started shifting, from what he can see. One of them has simply shifted, rigidly, like a solid ensemble, by a few degrees, while the other grouping has started to move in a manner that can best be described as 'loosely', the knots in the lines moving and dissolving, the lines twisting here and there.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum nodded at Ruby's instructions ready to do as instructed. Expecting Akorma to follow Aurum started making her way toward the bell building. When Akorma spoke up Aurum stopped and turned back to the newbie.

"Magic can often create more problems than solve them. It isn't always the first answer. I say we see if there is anyone present before we spend all night trying to come up with ways to get people to leave that may or may not be there. Furthermore, I don't see a park that is supposedly zombie infested as having much foot traffic after nightfall so we shouldn't have many people to deal with anyway." Aurum looked around the area for a few moments while waiting for Akorma to answer or follow before finally speaking up again, "Speaking of zombies...it's getting pretty dark. Shouldn't they be out? Do they come out later or only after certain criteria are met?"
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Ok, you're probably right, let's check the way through the park first.' Akroma followed Aurum on her way to the Bell building. First she didn't realize what Aurum was saying... but when she spoke a second time...

'Zombies? You mean the brainless death kind of type, don't you?' She managed to keep walking and not gape at Aurum, but her frowns were raised very high. Akroma checked all the corners of the park as far as she could see from here. She didn't like the dark, and zombies? She never actually encountered one, but she supposed they weren't the best folks to meet.

But she wouldn't turn out to be a scared bunny, running back to her hole, so she joked to Aurum: 'Just zombies...' she pulled a lighter out of her pocket and with one quick move a little flame appeared, 'can we burn them?'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Rosh

PRE

"I don't think I said what I meant to say. I never meant to insult Animus." Rosh begins the moment he and Ruby are alone. He bits off the next sentance and returns his focus to the Ley. "This line, see how it was pulled hard? It leads in the directon of Kruegans.. I messed up didn't I?"

A saddened glance is thrown fast for Ruby, then Rosh is inspecting the 'loose' Ley Line. "This one heads towards the Church of Final Atonement. Wait!" and he is looking between the two Lines.

"It's like this one was pinned down. And this one lost it's pinning. You see that?"

Rosh tunes his eyes to see something of the natures of the lines. first the 'tight' Ley heading toward Kreugans, Then the 'loose' Ley heading toward the Church.

Scrutiny, 3sux. One roll for both. Or do I need to roll again?

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum shrugs. "I don't know. I've never had to deal with zombies before."

Looking around to make sure the other two are out of earshot the goth leans in a bit closer to Akroma. "To be honest I don't think Ruby gives a shit what we do. We could go take a nap for all she cares. She just wanted to talk to Rosh and leave us out of the loop. So she knows information that we don't. That's all. So we can take our time and if I have to I do my own investigating I can probably learn just as much with out her anyway. Telling me to go sit in the corner with the special safety scissors and glitter...what a waste of fucking time for a Councilor."
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

As Animus' name is raised, Ruby approaches the point tenderly. "He's a big boy... it's not his feelin's I'm worried about. You said what you meant, and you weren't all wrong."

"It's just that you overstepped your bound sayin' it. I know that it was a real informal atmosphere, but sometime's you've got to respect the proper channels for things. That's all."

Rosh's description of the lines is... unusual. Ruby isn't quite sure what to make of it. She follows Rosh's indications thoughtfully.

"Why? Makes sense that they gave up on Final Atonement, but why are they still usin' Kreugan's?"

Ruby sits on the question, taking the moment to see if the girls are having any trouble.

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread