Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Granite Park: The River through Bell

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Ruby's car purrs to a stop a block from Granite park. The sky is orange, and the air chilly crisp. Her light coat holds out the worst of it, its numerous tiny clasps ringing merrily as she moves.

"Hoo! Gettin' dark early," Ruby chirps to no one in particular, as if the season needed to be reminded of the obvious.

She rubs gloved hands together vigorously, and wonders if Rosh will be angry when she tells him.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Akroma was in the back seat, thinking about everything that already happened today. So, this is called the Granite Park...

Getting dark? '
    I think darkness won't be a problem for us.' She says with a smile. When there's no light, fire will guide us through the darkness. Akroma is full of questions, but asks none. She'd better watch what's the next thing they'll do.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Ruby looks back at her passenger, with a reassuring smile. "Ain't the dark I'm worried about." She leans lightly against the side of her car.

"So I heard with Chandra. I'm afraid I learned more about San Francisco than I learned about you!" The Theurge's laugh is gentle. "Seeing as you're a Tamer... I was wonderin'. I don't believe that Sacramento has got itself a sacred flame. Do you intend to bring one in?"

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

A sacred flame, interesting of course. It wasn't a topic to start about so soon after her arrival. But she couldn't be less enthousiastic when Ruby started about it. 'A sacred flame, yes, I would be....' It costed some effords to keep her voice going on. 'grateful if I there could be such a thing in Sacramento. I haven't started about it yet, because I don't know what to expect of Sacramento. I'm here only one week now.' She smiles and some pictures of the week that was crossed her mind, 'it was a good time though.'

She could hardly speak, since when did she showed her emotions that much? And what excactly would a sacred flame mean to the city of Sacramento...?

'I must admit that I wouldn't know where to keep a Sacred Flame. And... well, I will take responsibility if needed, but I need help from someone more experienced to start up here.' She wasn't fully shy, but the voice of full self-confidence was over. This was of course an indirect question if Ruby could help her, or at least knew someone who could.

I'm just so new to this world, or at least I feel like I'm just awakened yesterday.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum approached the other two mages and gave a small wave. She again wore some rather practical clothing for the outing. The other mages saw that she was wearing a t-shirt with a known goth band's logo, cargo pants, and boots, all of which were black.

"Hey Ruby, Akroma, sorry to keep you both waiting."
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

"Mmmmm..." Ruby doesn't know much about the importance of the Flame, but it would be a matter of great pride for the Mysterium to tend one of their own here in Sacramento.

Mostly it's an opportunity to test the girl's mettle. Trial by fire, by fire! And maybe if the little sparklebug is busy tending a brazier of her own, she won't be setting new ones willy-nilly.

Still though, she seems unsure of herself. Probably a bit too soon.

"In due time. Spose we'll talk about it later."

"Ah! Aurum. How is school coming, darlin'?"

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum wasn't sure why Ruby had gone from warm to cold and back to warm with her, but she found it a little odd. Perhaps the woman is unbalanced or I upset her before somehow? She thought to herself.

"It's going well. I'm really enjoying it and learning a lot." She answered smiling.
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Rosh

PRE

The Lincoln rumbles up and parks next to Ruby, Akroma's head bobs inside and Rosh wonders if that was Aurum's backside he was admiring. What did she think of him after the Silent Ditch from the Rage.

He sighs, fusses his hair into order, glances at himself in rearveiw mirror, then fusses his black scraggly hair again. He just didn't look right all gothic and black.
    Indeed black was the color of dress tonight. Thick work boots and warm black jeans, a a black t-shirt under a tick black leather coat. AS he climbed out and pushed the driver door shut, his dedicataed medalion flashed off the minimal sunlight.

"Lets get this party started, Sorry I'm late ladies."
    Ladies is formal, respectuful rather then given as a joke.
    He rounds his car and take position beside Aurum, eyes on Ruby for direction and to avoid seeing the disgust from Aurum he knew was there.
    Guys just know these things.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

How nice. It would be a shame if the girl was wasting her chance at an education. Ruby hopes the responsibility of University will improve Aurum's attitude and her work-ethic.

Ah, well. You can't rush growing up. "I'm happy to hear that. One of these days I should ask you who your professors are. I know a few of them in the Architecture and Art departments. I suppose that's not what you're studyin' though..." Ruby's tone is cordial, friendlier not because she's forgiven the initiate, but simply because she's lowered her expectations.

Ah, but not much time for smalltalk. Their Geomancer has arrived. "Closer to on time than you think. It's good to see you Rosh."

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Hello Rosh.' Akroma nods politely. She grabs her bag to make sure she was ready. More out in the open she could never know what to encounter, so she'd better have all her stuff with her.

Yes! Let's get started.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread