Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Shadow and A Haunt in Granite Park

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner arrives at the Parking Lot of Granite Park at the appointed time. Again wearing his long coat and, as Lord Culler instructed and as always, is armed. His daggers are positioned in multiple locations, one in his boot, One up each sleeve in wrist sheaths and two in sheaths in the small of his back. In Conner's Hand was a Long Tube.

Conner stood under one of the lights of the parking lot and waited. Tonight would be a deciding factor of his requiem. If tonight went well Conner's unlife would change.

Conner watched and waited for the Arrival of the Lord of the First Estate.

Conner waits no time at all before he sees Arnold pulling into the lot in his black luxury model SUV. He pulls to a stop in a spot near where Conner was standing before climbing out of the vehicle and approaching the Mekhet.

"Hello, Mr. Greyson." he gestures to a sidewalk leading into the night-covered Park. "Walk with me while you tell me why you've asked to meet with me."

Probably matters of Domain

His tone is conversational as he adds "I've decided on Granite Park tonight because I wanted to investigate a report I received from Deputy Heinz. You see, he recently visited this park at night and found it infested with the walking dead. Zombies, Mr. Greyson, in case you don't follow my meaning. I'm sure I don't need to explain how such an issue would devalue my holdings on this side of the city. Anyway, I would suggest you keep your eyes peeled."

Arnold activates Heightened Senses as he enters the park
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

C
    Conner Greyson

"Of Course Sir, I understand completely. And I am armed as you asked me to be." Conner explained as they walked. The tub in his hand. "A Gift for you Sir." Conner said handing the tub over to the Reeve. Assuming Lord Culler looks into tub he will see this:
    A Gift for Lord Culler

"I hope you find it to your liking sir."

Arnold opens the tube and removes the contents, smiling as he looks it over. He nods in approval of the gift. "Thank you, Mr. Greyson. The gesture is much appreciated."

He places the gift in his truck before leading Conner further into the park.

"So, what is it that you wished to discuss?"
    Arnold asks him, his eyes scanning the area.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner's eyes flash as he activates his own heightened senses and continues walking next to the Lord of the Invictus. Conner looks around and sees no one, his hightened eye sight makes sure there are no Kine within ear shot or line of sight. "I understand you are not a man to be trifled with so I will not do so Sir. I wish to join the First Estate Lord Culler." Conner says

Arnold is a bit surprised at Conner's words, though it doesn't show on the stoic Nosferatu. He had expected the man to ask for rights in his Domain, as Joseph recently had.

"I see. And you are here requesting that I sponsor you for membership? Why would I feel the need to do this?"
    The question seems sincere, and Arnold obviously expects a sincere answer from Conner.

He turns his attention briefly from the park to look Conner over. Arnold had never known the man to act in any way that would make him undesirable as an applicant to the First Estate, but Arnold had been made wary to trust others at their face value.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Yes Sir I am." Conner said.

"I can be a valuable ally to you sir, in numerous circles." Conner says. "With the Shadow's, with the BDSM scene such as the Asylum, With Regent Brady, perhaps assisting to foster a alliance between you two?"

Arnold looked Conner in the face. There was some truth to the statement that he might make a useful ally, especially if he did indeed have any status with the Shadows, and could act as a proponent toward an alliance with Regent Brady.

But can he be trusted?

"How can I know that you would truly be loyal to me? I hardly know you, and I will not be made a fool of again. What could you offer to show that you will not work to deceive and betray me as some have in the past?"

When Arnold speaks of betrayal his demeanor becomes somewhat hostile, but it does not last.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner takes out a piece of paper and a pen and writes down an address and a name. Conner hands it to the Haunting Lord. "I have nothing else." Conner says as he hands the piece of paper to the Reeve. On the Paper is the name and address of the one thing left that connected him to his humanity, Cheyenne. "She is the last vestige of my humanity. If I betray you... do what you will." Conner said.

Arnold takes the slip of paper and glances at it before putting it in his pocket. He would have to go by the address and have a look.

"Who is she? Your wife? Daughter?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.