Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Stolen Voices

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin sits on the roof overlooking the orchestra, watching the people pass below him.
    Rule 1: No one ever looks up.
    He keeps an eye open for Nightfall, and examins the view of the orchestra. Its not as much fun as it used to be. Hopefully they can fix that.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Long fingers appear over the edge of the roof, and soft scuffling sounds eventually produce Nightfall.

When faced with the option of scaling some other building and jumping from building to building or simply scaling the O... well, mama didn't raise no fools.

Unfortunately, mama didn't raise any cats, either.

"Al?" Nightfall whispers into the shadows on the roof.

[banner]nf[/banner]

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Nightfall?" Al-Adin whispers back, in his best spy voice possible. He scuttles over to his best friend, nodding approvingly at his entrance. "So are you trying to become the fastest thief?"
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Yeah, it's me," Nightfall answered quietly, then started laughing just as softly.

"Heck no, I already know the fastest thief, that's why I called you. I'm happy being the, uh, fastest singer in all the land."

Ouch, that brought up an unpleasant memory -- singing and then running.

"Maybe we can find some secrets you can steal!"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Awesome!" Al-Adin faux-shouts, pumping his hand into the air, still mainting his stealth. "So what are we looking for? And did you bring bags for all the stuff? I always forget to bring bags."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall gestured to the duffel on his back. It was mostly filled with the usual crap but there was certainly room for other 'stuff'.

"So... I was thinking we could try to break into Fairweather's office... maybe he has a safe... or something. Maybe a secret we can use..." he explained, rambling a bit. "What do you think?"

Ugs and tights, bloooooouse. Sure, they're all knockoffs and bargain bin, but Nela make it look gooooo-

No. Sigh. Not really. It's one of those sliced up shirts with strappy shoulders and sloppy loose fit. Kind of trashy, really. Freakin' shame, because she's normally so cute.

"So how are things going with Brent?" Nela giggles with Ashly and Mandy as the trio crash the Orchestra. Huh, you know, the way that Ashly and Mandy look, I kind of expected their names to end in 'i', you know? Er - anyway, not important.

The girls have heard good things about this Karaoke bar, things about the crowd.

Nela, Ashley and Mandy step into the bar, and find that it holds a sombre vibe to it with a few bums sitting around the bar, ass-cracks all on show like a multi-bike parking service.

And not a single karaoke machine in sight. Actually, there's no music at all, only the deadening weight of silence and the stale smell of sweat.

Behind the bar, a stern looking woman in her mid-30's watches the trio enter, eyebrow raising, wondering if they are lost.

Blink. Blink.

The girls exchange horrified glances, turn heel and get the hell right out of there.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin nods. "And i've got my tools." He pats a satchel full of little odds and ends. "Do you know which window his office is?"
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread