Ended
Watch

A Prefect Evening

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny nods not entirely understanding but not pressing the question. It was interesting enough to know that Culler had made an enemy of the Keeper which he probably didn't even realize. It would certainly be something to consider as time went on and the Carthians and Invictus interacted.

"Max Heinz seems quiet and efficient, although as a Deputy his lack of political presence may affect him; O-Yama comes across as brash and impulsive as if everything could be solved with a single swing of a sword or words; Wilhelm Von Schusten is much like Max but probably more ambitious and despite the success of the Horizon raid he still let one of the Prince's Blood die. It's an interesting foursome although closer to a trio of candidates," he summarized, then looked over at Ciara to watch her expression. "If the Movement discovers something of use, which Deputy will we notify first?"
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara can only shrug.* I'm afraid I cannot say; I never gave the issue much thought. I don't know much about any of them, so i had been withholding support on the matter. If Culler goes back to the position, I have no doubt he'll be too distracted getting revenge on those that challenged him to have any real effect on the problems of the city. I know nothing of Heinz other than he's a member of the city. Von Schusten has the political drive for it, but would he do any good for the city or use it as a political stepping stone? And as for O-Yama, all I know about him is he's good at getting captured...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny nodded, taking the third turn that would mark the block and jutted his chin at his car in the distance. "It seems we have run the course," he said softly maybe referring to the walk or the talk or both. He was disappointed she had been unwilling to commit even if to a perceived least of evils, and more disappointed than he was about any other aspect of the evening. Not for the first time in his evening his thoughts turned back toward Prefect Giessen who despite his manic cautions had never shied away from commitment.

"And in doing so, let me give you my sincere thanks and apologies, the first for the dancing lesson and the second for my vulgarity."
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    Vitae 4

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara waves her hand to dismiss the man's worries.* I'll take the thanks, but not the apology. It was nice to have someone to dance with, and talk to, that didn't involve having to dance around a political mine field. Perhaps next time we can try that waltz we talked so much about.

And as far as being vulgar: I teased you much more than you teased me. So long as it is in private, and does not cross certain physical lines, feel free to have a little fun. That is also something I rarely get to do anymore; the public face I have to keep up as Keeper can be quite stiffing at times.

*She nods towards his car, walking slowly towards it to get her change of clothes.* I'm sure you have other affairs to tend to; don't worry about me. I have a feeling cabs are a frequent arrival at that little bar of yours...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny disabled the alarm and held the door open while Ciara retrieved her belongings.

"Well, that will take some planning it's much harder to find a waltz than an Irish bar," he answered with a smile. Well, maybe not if one was attempting to find an Irish bar the Ventrue would approve of. "But I'll keep my eye open."

Moving to the bar, he held that door open as well as she was now carrying parcels. "Try not to start start any brawls and sully my good name here," Lenny added with a wink as she went by before returning to his car to leave.

(( Feel free to wrap/close Lenny is good ))
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    Vitae 4

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread