Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Dr. Jacks' office (attn: Spartan, Enzo, Jack and Fu

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

When everyone gets in their cars Bert leads them towards Dr. Jack's office. He's actually surprised at his luck as he was only hoping to get Spartan tonight and managed to get the aid of Enzo and Fu. He only hoped that it would be enough.

Pulling into the parking lot of Jack's office he waited for the others to get out before going in through the front door.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo pulls in beside Bert and hops out of his car quickly, moving aside to wait for the others to arrive and make ready. "So this Jack guy has an idea of where this is going down?"

Bert nods to Enzo "Yeah, he was with me when the other guy confessed it to us. I'm not too familiar with the area still so I'm wondering if he was able to narrow down our search." he gets out of the car and waits with Enzo for the others to arrive.

S
    Spartan

Spartan steps out of his SUV and walks over to Bert. Spartan was seething, strapped to his belt was what looked like a Dagger's sheath in the sheath was what looked to be a old haggard spear blade. Spartan takes a Duster Jacket out of the back and puts it on. I hangs down to his knees and covers the weapon. Spartan's face was cold and ashen, his hands were clinching and unclinching. As he walked up to the two other Lost he said, "So what do we know?"

Bert looks around for Fu after Spartan shows up and when he doesnt' see a sign of him he assumes he went to go search for Swilla. Turning to the others he says "That's what we're here to find out. Let's see if Jack's inside." he says as he leads them into the office and towards the front desk. If there is someone there he'll ask the receptionist of Dr. Jack is available if not, he'll look to see if the office is open.

It is eerily quiet as they make their way into the offices of Dr. John Carlton, M.D. They realize that it must be after office hours when they notice that the receptionist's desk stands empty. As they walk toward the double doors leading into the good doctor's inner office, they can just barely make out the faint sound of voices from the interior.

Bert begins to creep quietly as he goes further into the doctor's office and once he hears the voices he starts to tip toe closer to the interior and gently knocks on the door to the interior office and says "Helloooo? Doctor are you here? It's Bert." he says looking around the room.

The door swings open leaving Bert and all staring into the laser bright eyes of Horace Albert Liebowitz, the Autumn King. Beyond him, sitting at his desk is Doctor Jack, looking slightly tired.

"Mr. Godwinn, how goes the bunyip hunting/investigation?"

Bert is speechless at first. He didn't expect to find HAL there nor to see Jack in his current state. Remembering he's with people waiting on his watch he says "Well I don't know if Jack told you but the person who was selling them said he got them from a market...umm Sal's under the bridge by a guy with an eye patch. Not sure of his name and wasn't sure which bridge specifically. You ever hear of a market that would sell....interesting pets like that? We were coming here to see if Jack actually had heard of anything new since then. I didn't mean to interrupt whatever it was you were discussing King Liebowitz."

HAL's eyes do not waver in the slightest as he remains in the doorway.

"As I understand it, Sal's Fleshmarket, as he has named/titled it, is located on Night's Bridge. In the past, I have personally investigated the market and it is a place/site of most unsavoury tastes. Originally a meat market that specialized in the exotic, it has since become the one place to go for all those Contracts, Tokens and other dark things that a normal market are afraid to house. Needless to say, it is a dangerous place. Are you certain you still wish to go there, Mr. Godwinn?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread