Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara puts the finishing touches on the hand written note, proof-reading twice for good measure. Now that things had calmed down with the movement, she didn't feel so vulnerable making a few friendly overtures to the Deava Priscus. The red ribbon wrapped package would be delivered to the Ballo Della Notte offices; Twist could pick it up the next time she was at the theater.

The addressing on the card tucked into the wrapping reads “From the Avalon Backroom Management, the envelope itself sealed with a wax stamp “M”. Opening the envelope, the female Invictus would find the following hand written letter:*

“I am sorry I could not accept your recent offer of a private performance; but I am sure you are aware of the limits for free time life places on us all. Perhaps some time soon I will be able to join you for an evening's entertainment. Until then, here is a little something from a friend in Milan; not my style but I think it would look wonderful on you. Perhaps for your next Premier...”

*Once the lace is unwrapped and the lid taken off, white tissue paper protects a black top and matching bottom. The neck and arms are laced, as well as a small opening at the bottom of the black velvet top.*

What's Inside

*Lifting it from the package will uncover a second note card on top of a second tissue paper wrapped piece of clothing.*

“As well as something to wear afterward, whomever you are with...

CM”

*The second outfit is of a far more intimate nature; and generally not advisable to wear out in public. Well, maybe to the Asylum...*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well- what do you think?"

"Are you going to wear it for her or perhaps Asa or Ishani?"

"Her. She deserves it after all and it would be rude not to let her see how well it fits."

"I see."

"And it is such a nice fit- I don't have to have it tailored at all... for only one night she certainly has a good eye."

"A seamstress somewhere is jealous."

"Write up an invitation to dinner for me?"

"Of course."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.