Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

I'd like to know what they are as well. As if the city didn't have enough to worry about, now we can add carrion eaters to the list. Though... They might prove useful. Would make cleaning up after messy feedings a lot easy.. Either way, any time you want wish to speak, just call me. But, I'll decide where to meet next time if you don't mind. Somewhere inside, with a lot of people? *Max offers the man a genuine smile at the little understatement.*

Charlie grimaces at Max's comment. "I opt for a strip club next time. Better scenery." he says with a wink. "Yeah using them wouldn't be a bad idea, but I'll go over that with you when I get some free time." he turns and says "Well if there's nothing else t hen I'll leave you two to whatever it was you were talking about. hope i wasn't interrupting anything."

S
    Steven

"Actually I think I am going to take off. The Strip club Idea sounds like a good one." Jillian says with a raised eyebrow, "So Later on then." Jillian says and exits the scene, assuming she is not stopped of course.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread