Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist spun the straw in her drink lazily, watching the plastic create eddies and flows that broke against the melting ice cube. She was sure someone out there would find some sort of signifigance in the display, but she was just as sure that that person wasn't her. She just thought it was amusing.

With no other Kindred in the Lilly at this time she didn't have to keep such a tight hold on her beast. Inside her head she prowled, cocky and proud at the large feed she currently had at her disposal. Twist simply kept a mental leash handy for the second another walked in, hopefully that next on being Lucia, the new Daeva.
    Attached Images
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

a
    astyr

Zeren, feels a sudden rush of fear travelling through his veins and into wherever the Beast lies in his undead body. He tries his best and doesn't give any sign of his fear, while checking among the mortals for the Kindred that upset his beast.

His gaze crosses Twist's. He had heared about her from someone back in Hollywood. He approaches with a steady walk and looks her straight in the eyes as he introduces himself. "Good evening, hanımefendi. I am Zeren of the Daeva and member to the Invictus."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist felt the approach of a smaller beast and calmed her beast without a second thought. It wasn't the one she was expecting but wasn't this why she choose to meet at the Lily and not...

Twist's eyes suddenly narrowed and if looks could kill, Zeren would have been little more than fragments.

Standing abruptly and leaned in close and hissed under her breath, just loud enough for him to hear, "Avalon. Downstairs."

Leaning back quickly she stepped past him the very image of a very pissed off woman, "Such vulgarity. As if!" She then stalked past him, moving to a new part of the bar.

a
    astyr

Zeren slowly walks downstairs, trying his best to conceal the smile on his face. Something about pissing her off and realizing that the place wasn't as loud as thought at first, felt both satisfying and terrifying.

D
    Divinity

Lucia had yet to come to the Lily, although she had heard it mentioned more than once in the few kindred circles she'd walked through since arriving in Sacramento. She wasn't exactly sure what appropriate dress would be, but in the end had decided that a semi-loosely knit gray dress falling nearly to mid-thigh would make for a good showing, along with a pair of ankle-highs with furry tops. As she entered, she felt immediately comfortable; places like the Lily were where she felt most capable as a predator.

There was a little surprise when she felt more than one other predator in the room, but she does her best to not let it become visible on features that otherwise oozed with Daeva elegance and sexuality. Carthian, yes, but she could pass for Invictus any day with a strut like hers, noticeable as she approached the Pirscus and the other. She could only assume that Twist was the beautiful woman.

"Family?" she asked cautiously but with confidence.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

*Giovani stupidi- usando tale lingua?!* Twist fumed as she stalked away from Zeren, the disgusted look on her face enough to clear a path for her. She had a brief thought of following the boy to the basement of Avalon- he was her family and covenant, ugh- she had to claim both responsibilities, she wanted to snarl- but she might stab him a few times before explaining and that wouldn't go over well.

He would simply have to wait until after she met with Lucia and calmed down a bit.

Sensing the approach of another, Twist smoothed her features and took a deep breath, clearing her mind of the potential masquerade breach that had just occured. It would be so irksome if someone had heard and she would have to 'deal' with him. An Invictus and a Daeva!

Deep breath...again. And just in time too as Lucia came into view. And Twist had no doubt that the woman was Daeva- it was clear in her looks and attitude.

Twist smiled at the question, "But of course. Welcome, it is so good to see a cousin. Shall we find a more private area?"

She straightened fluidly from her lean against the bar and made a small motion to the doors that lead to private rooms, letting Lucia led the way.

D
    Divinity

She smiled. It wasn't exactly a difficult assumption to have made, but she was glad it was true. The head of her family was better looking than the last; a good omen at worst, someone to lick when lonely at best. She regards the other daeva with limited congeniality, enough to be polite but not enough to give any more respect than might be due given the look on Twist's face. Invictus and their etiquette... always difficult around them.

"Of course," she nodded, heading the way she was directed. As she took a seat in the private area, her eyes drifted over to the hound as she approached behind.

"You'll have to forgive me, I haven't brushed up on my First Estate etiquette in some time, but I am Lucia Vega of the Carthian Movement by way of Phoenix, childe of Bishop Eduardo Rodriguez of Mexico City."

She wondered if after some time she could do without being so stiff and proper and could let loose. She hoped after the initial introduction it would go to more socially-reasonable terms. If the Priscus wasn't who she was the respect she was providing would likely be nonexistent.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"They are complicated procedures to recall." Twist replied in an understanding tone as she herself settled comfortably into her own chair.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Miss. Vega. I am Twist. Priscus of the Sacramento Succubi, Judex of the Invictus, and the personal hound to his Majesty Prince Asa Clark. Welcome to Sacramento." She flashed a charming smile at the other woman in welcome.

A brief buzzing noise was heard and blinking Twist pulled out her phone and glanced at it. It was a number she didn't recognize and before it could buzz again she pushed a button on the side and tucked it away. She was busy at the moment- they could leave a message.

"Carthian from the Bishop Eduardo Rodriguez," she repeated, the name rolling off her tongue smoothly despite not ever hearing it before. "An interesting lineage. What brings you to Sacramento?"

D
    Divinity

As the Priscus gets more comfortable, a wave of relief washes over the usually less-mannered Lucia, which she conceals in a steady redirection of her body language to something less stiff and unbearble. She slips off the heels and tucks her legs under herself, now curled up in her seat. Lacking a prop for her hand, she lets two finger rest alongside her cheek and she gazes the way of the head of her family.

"I heard you were a hound," her language becoming a bit less proper, a bit more accent-drenched, "and I think it's great that one of our family is in the position." It wasn't just Twist's looks that were alluring, her being a hound gave her that James Bondesque air of danger and mystery that when put through the lens of her feminine form and Daeva lineage made her cause even Lucia's dead hair follicles to prickle.

"The welcome is appreciated, and the pleasure is mine as well," Lucia says, careful not to say 'all mine,' after all, she had to take some credit for looking as good as she did.

"I'm in Sacramento because in Phoenix there was a thin line between total danger and complete boredom, with very little thrill or place for a Succubus to spread her wings in between the two," she nodded, her eyes quick to find those of the Priscus as she spoke.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twis't eyebrow quirked slightly, generally it was not her hound position that brought her applomb.

So- if her sire was from Mexico City but she was leaving Phoenix...that would explain the stronger blood that even now had Twist's beast snarling. Twist rationed it down with logic of this meaning Lucia was no neonate and thus already an asset.

She chuckled softly when Lucia finished, "I understand the desire to leave. Danger is enjoyable if played with properly but else it is just danger. You said you followed the Carthians? Have you met your head of that group yet? I am sure they are looking forward to an addition such as yourself given their current stance."

If her voice dropped an octave or two in her talk at certain key words...well, Lucia was Daeva. She should understand.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread