Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1009) Eternal Court VII

Page 3 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Kreighton gives Martha a smile that could kill when she limps over to him, followed by a more polite bow when Max finishes his little speech. "You may call me Kreighton Crais, or simply Krey for short, lieber Herr. If there is indeed a wait, then I certainly do not mind. It is polite custom to introduce myself to those in power, is it not?"

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria considered approaching the woman that watched her enter. She gave a polite nod in return to Max's, no sense being rude after all, and then turns back to the woman and gives her a polite smile and a slight dip of the head in acknowledgment. She began taking a few steps toward the woman to find out some more about her when there was an influx of new arrivals that followed in her wake.

Her wasp struggled against its cage trying to lash out, demanding control to rip the new comers to pieces. Reigning it in as one the them approached her and spoke she stopped and turned to him.

"Evening Mr. Overwood. I'm Harpy Stamford, Ventrue Priscus. You will want the Seneschal and I believe the man to be in his office...that way," she lazily gestured toward the indicated office door as she finished speaking. When she turned back to face Larry she continued, "His office door is closed, so he may be with someone. I imagine we have a few moments so tell me, what is your clan and covenant?"

Technique

Larry smiles pleasantly, greatly surprised to talk to both the harpy and his priscus his first shot. He avoids meeting her eyes, not wanting to stir her beast, and busy trying to keep his in check. "I am pleased to meet you, Harpy Stamford. I am a Ventrue, and im happy to have met you. I currently have no Covenant; my sire, while greatly suggesting i should join the Invictus, left the decision my own." He eyes the Seneschals door, ready to get this Court over with so he could get some food. He saw that there were 'snack trays' arranged on one side of the room, but surely he couldnt show his hunger to all these others. No, he couldnt let them see he was starving.

He pulls a business card out of his pocket, handing it to Victoria. "I know you will eventually need to call on me, as my Priscus. I also offer to you any resources i have to further any...um...Kindred, goals. Here is all my information."

On the business card is written:

Larry Overwood
    CPA, CFA, Portfolio Manager
    Goldman Sachs
    (XXX) XXX-XXXX Cell
    (XXX) XXX-XXXX Office
    Larry.Overwood@Goldmansachs.com

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Zeren exits the Heathcliff's office, followed shortly thereafter by the Seneschal himself, sans mask. He greets Victoria with a nod and a small, weak smile before passing her by and interrupting Deputy Heinz' conversation. "Excuse me, Deputy. I have urgent matters to which attend. Anyone seeking Acknowledgment should be directed to their Priscii or Covenant heads for the time being. Thank you very much." An appreciative nod and Heathcliff is up the stairs and out the door.

S
    Sandman

Cassandra had been a little absent from the social life for a little bit but now she made her way down the stairs in Avalon to the underground court. Her steps soft and careful. Accompanied only by the faint click of her heels.

Being in a bit of the mood to make a small statement she picked a white dress and heels to make her appearance in. Leaving her hair blonde and at it's full length down to the lower part of her back. She chose to style and braid the golden locks this evening and then for a little added touch she carefully wove Black Roses into the braid so that there were a series of 5 of them down her braid with a sixth tucked in at her right ear.

She took a moment to look at those that she could see gathering so far and couldn't place the names or faces of any of them in her memory so she took a moment to try and decide jsut where to start.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria nodded to Heathcliff in greeting, returning his nod. Watching the scene that took place between the Seneschal and Max she turned back to Larry.

"Who was that masked man anyway?" she jokingly asked after the Seneschal had left. After a short pause she continued, "It looks like the Seneschal just left for the evening. Perhaps to go water his horse silver? I'm not sure, but it looks like I'll have to assist you this evening."

Once she had had her little fun she continued in a more serious manner. "It is good to have another member of the family visit the city. Why don't we adjourn to my lounge and discuss business?" She gestured to the Harpy's Lounge waited for him to lead the way.

Martha Villiers

PRE

The killer smile; the ultra-style of Victoria and the other patrons seem to deter Martha in some humbling way from doing much more than looking on, sitting on the sofa she watches how Victoria moves, acts...works the crowd...watching wide eyed...Martha's wide eye vigiliance only increases as, hearing the click clack of another pair of high heels. Martha glances over to spy Cassandra! Cassandra was also extremely eye catching...Martha rubs very hard at her lame thigh, looking again to her sensible low heeled shoes...then back to how Cassandra and Victoria walk in their dazzling heels. Frowning slightly, Martha sighs and nods to herself, rubbing harder at her leg, she watches Cassandra...sneaks a glance to the others in the room, as if to see what effect these impressive creatures are having.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Technique

Larry nodded to the Seneschal, but if he noticed or cared Larry could not see. As Lady Stamford cracks her jokes, Larry chuckles at the appropriate times, in the appropriate ways, acting for all intents and purposes like the good little sychophant he wanted people to under-assume he was.

Atleast it is only an act. The generation of goodwill among my counterparts is a MUST. Maybe even my priscus can be a useful ally and friend. Hmm...it is probably a bit early to assume as much on the second one.

When she talks of the private area, he nods and smiles. "But of course," he says cheerfully, striding into the lounge and sitting, with absolutely perfect posture, across from the Good Lady.

Kreighton doesn't seem fazed by the beauty of the others in the room, though he does shoot a dazzling smile should any of them look in his direction. While waiting, though, he listens to who appears to be the Seneschal make his way out of the room, and then offers that selfsame smile to Martha and Max. "It appears that he who I was intended to meet has left us for the evening. Might either of you know who I should speak to, instead? You wouldn't happen to be the Daeva Priscus, would you, schφne Dame...?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max smiles ever so slightly.* Yes, you could say it's customary. It also avoids unnecessary stakings. The forms you have to fill out for one of those is quite annoying... *He turns as he notices the other Dragon.* Yes, Ms Villiers, are you in need of assistance this evening?

Page 3 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread