Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
Hatchets

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiles back at Alice and looks at Juno to see how she will react. The Beast also has a little peek at her watch.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

"I promise." She does, however, smile slightly at Terri's remark. Not so long ago that outcome would have been a strong possibility.

She turned her head slightly so that she was looking at Alice. "It would have been an easy thing to kick me out of the Freehold after all of that, but you didn't. I think I understand why."

She sat up in the chair, then, "Thank you for giving me that lifeline."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiled at Juno's final reply, happy to have been a tiny part of her rejuvenation back into her Court.

Some you win, some you lose.

"If either of you don't mind, I'm going to head off. I don't mean to be rude, but looks like I'm off to see a witch, and I need to get myself prepared." Terri chuckles. Obviously a joke......ish.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Don't mention it." Alice smiling at Juno. When Terri spoke Alice looked from her and back to Juno before continuing. "I think we are about done here anyway. Unless there was something else Juno?"

The Manticoress shook her head. "I"ve...well, I guess we're good now. I thank you for your time, and I know if I need advice or find things to be a bit much, I can approach you, right?"

She was actually smiling, albeit a small one, as she spoke.

"It's a matter of finding a place. I think I can work it out....being a bit wiser about how to approach such things."

Description

PRE

Terri couldn't just leave straight away, oh no.

Instead, she approached Juno and gave the Draconic a hug. "Juno, you have friends here, please remember that." She then lets go, and looks to Alice, giving the Spring Sovereign a respectful bow. "Your majesty, thank you for your time." She turns to leave but one last thing was on her mind.

"Juno, I'll catch up with you later for that tattoo." With one last smile, the Twilit Page leaves, taking with her the slight smell of freshly baked bread.

Juno smiled as Terri took her leave, then, "I really appreciate what you've done for me today -- and I am looking forward to designing something special for you." She didn't pull away from the hug, in fact she seemed to be more receptive to physical contact of any nature than she had been in the past.

Returning her attention to Alice, the Manticoress looked up at her and her expression became serious. "Thank you very, very much for allowing me the time to decide my own way, and the choice to remain or stay. I've taken up a fair deal of your time, but hopefully this can make for a new start for us."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice smiled at Juno, "You're most welcome. I'd like to start over very much and you take all the time you need. Have a good night Juno."

End Scene. Good work

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread