Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Hunting the Barrens or What a P.I.T.A.

S
    Steven

Jillian walked down the street, she was really really getting tired of feeding on homeless people and drugged out pukes. Jillian, with Jeff in tow, walked toward a squat on the south side of the Barrens. She could not say enough how unhappy she was, these peoples blood tasted like someone pissed in there bloodstream.

"So Jeff, the other day I was over on the north side trying to grab something to eat and someone had snacked on it already. Can you believe that shit, fucker didn't even have the decency to clean up after himself. This fucking sucks.."

Jeff wines at her, he was hungry as well.

"Yeah I know, I know." Jill said. "Shut up..."

Jeff wined again...

"Keep an eye on the front for me" Jill said.

Jillian her way around the back of the squat. She had been here before and hoped that she could grab dinner without running into one of her own. It amazed her that there hadn't been a masq violation in the barrens yet.

About 4 minutes later...

"God Damnit" Jill said as the front door to the building swung open and a junkie came running out of it. "Jeff Get him, he's rabbiting."

Jillian ran following along as fast as she could but the junkie was just a little faster... but not faster then Jeff.

The Junkie turned down an alley and the dog followed, AHHHHhherk...

Jillian turned down the alleyway to see Jeff biting into the man's throat and holding him down. "Sunova bitch Jeff..."

Jillian walked over and saw that the man was still alive, very little blood had been lost to dog. Jillian bent down and with one solid punch knocked the man unconscious. Jillian took the man by the hand, "Jeff Release," and dragged him deeper into the Alleyway. Jillian bit down into the unconscious junkie's wrist and fed, it wasn't the worst thing she had tasted.

Jillian closed the wound on the wrist and looked to Jeff, "You know you can't keep doing this." Jeff's right paw brushed his nose in a sign of fealty. Well to kill him or not to kill him, Jillian thought to herself...

Jillian decided the guy had had a rough enough night. She turned out all of his pockets and the drugs she found she kicked into the storm drain, Hopefully this guy would just think he got robbed. Jill also took the 17 bucks the guy had and pocketed it. She then dumped him into a pile of Garbage.

"Aight lets get outta here." Jill said and she and the dog took off into the night.

S
    Steven

I wrote this one hoping to illustrate hunting in the barrens and how difficult it can be. I hope I pulled it off.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.