Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
The Streets, Downtown

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny listened, and replied, "Michael is working with Dirge so I think it would be best to work with him and that way not muddy the waters with two points of contact. As far as the sewers and... testing... one I have heard rumors that there were some fights in the sewers with the Ordo Dracul but nothing else. I'm sure that if one of them has been killed or captured it's been looked at."

He fell silent trying to put puzzle pieces together leaving the explanation of the Brood to someone else. There was a tickle of doubt in his mind at this revelation that the neonate knew so little and things seemed to suddenly be a little more dangerous.

"I don't like the idea of poking around the sewers and I would suggest no one do it -- I'm not," he finally said. "Like we spoke of in the meeting proper the best way to go about this is through the proper channels although I do still think we should let the Crone know we are willing to assist if the, uh, Deputy committee decides to back-burner their issues. Thomas maybe you could contact Michael and go with him to see Dirge?"
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

PRE

"I'm not talking about going into the sewers, that would be suicidal, but seeing if we can get the City sewer maps and look for a pattern based on where the Brood have been launching their snatch and grabs. Then look for how these ghouls are moving their victims to this farm, if it's by the sewer then we can find out what tunnels extend to the area by this farm. Just a bit of recon and leg work."

He turns to face Wyatt.

"The Brood are vampires but who reject our notions of hiding amid the Kine and keeping our 'Beast' in check. They are all our darkest, most base urges and they hate our society and take any chance they can to try and destroy it. They're cunning, dangerous predators with a fanatics devotion to whatever insane ideals they hold on to."

Thomas had heard a few rumors about what those ideals might be, unconfirmed reports he had seen in his study of the occult but any such truths, if they were even factual, were something one needed to prepare ones self to view. There was no reason to trouble the young lick or even Lenny with things that even most vampires should not know. It was something better left to those who trained and prepared themselves to see what was really out there in the darkness.

"Michael would be a good addition to for this job, if he's willing. You want to call him Lenny, you seem to be on better terms with him than any of us new arrivals. I think that maybe if we can get in contact with Regent Giessen Lenny can ask if there have been any Brood sightings in his Domain. To my knowledge the area doesn't have a Hound or any Law Enforcement, if there is something up, maybe we can help him get rid of it and learn a bit about the Brood. Not make any "crazy" offers to the man, just clean up an area where our Covenant has feeding rights, least we can do right?"

"Ahh, yes I have heard of them before. Just never heard that name attirbuted to them." ... Wyatt pauses.

"You guys know the the citys residents better than I. I am willing to go with whatever you come up with.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

"I'll speak with the Regent," Lenny agreed. "I still think one of you should work with Michael Hall so that he thinks of this as a group rather than just me -- but I'll contact him, as well, if neither of you are comfortable. I just thought I'd explain my reasoning."
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    Vitae 4

PRE

"I'll make the call to Mr. Hall, I got his number at the meeting. I just hope that he's willing to meet with us, I came away with a good first impression of him but with the way anything I said got turned around in that meeting, I am a bit worried that I came off looking like something I'm not."

Thomas pulled out his cell phone and prepared to make the call, giving one last look to the others present for confirmation.

"If anyone else feels that they might get a better response than I would, feel free to say so."

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Shaking his head in teh negative Lenny pulled out his own phoone and sent off a brief text. He couldn't imagine Giessen turning down an offer to look into Brood sightings. As Thomas made his call Lenny produced business cards which simply listed "LP" with an email address and phone number. Handing them to the other two, he made his farewells and headed into the night to begin working. Hopefully Wyatt would prove to be more than decoration and it was good to see that Thomas was not just a man of words.
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    Vitae 4

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

** Lenny exits unless stopped **
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    Vitae 4

"I will come see Michael with you if thats ok? Hopefully we can come up with a plan thats not going to get messy. I can not say much at this point as we are not fully aware of the situation. If this barn is just a barn its simple, if this barn has a basement then perhaps we are talking a bit more complicated. I could certainly identify weak points in the structure and use that to collapse the building on them. Once the building has collapsed we set it on fire and let that do the work?.... could work but we would need more information and perhaps a few people standing buy incase the odd one or two manage to get out."

Right after Wyatt calls him, Amos receives a call from one from a mortal. He was trying to make some contacts in the criminal underworld, and after the Carthian meeting, he felt it was quite important to gain as much influence there as he could. He apologizes to the kindred presents and let them discuss in private.

Later, his phone calls ends and he goes back to the kindred presents, he notices that Pope was there but was about to leave.

" Sorry about that Wyatt, it was an important call. It is related to the discussion we had in the movement meeting, I am trying to make contacts which could prove usefull to the covenant as a whole. Guess I missed the party. Hello there Senor Pope, sorry I missed you.

Anything I can do to help ? I think I heard something about the brood."

He was feeling bad for being away for so long but damn, this phone call was kind of important.

OOC

Spoiler

"Well at this stage we are just seeing if our assistance is welcome."

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread