Chris awakened in darkness. Screaming darkness. Clattering iron everywhere around him. An emotionless face suddenly stood before him. Chris couldn't move, he could just stare at the face. Another face came in his sight. The first one spoke. He spoke like death itself. All the clattering weapons stopped when his voice was raised. 'Fight one another, here, now, to Torpor.' Then hell broke loose. Fire rose around them. The first face disappeard, the second one gave him a menacing grimace. Who are these men?

Then the fire embraced him. Pain was everywhere. Leave. I want to leave. I need to leave!The face started to laugh. He stood there laughing while Chris was shrieging with agony. He tried to run away. It was hard, but he needed to. He ran. fire followed. Fire followed, his screaming aggravated... What am I doing here?

He wanted to leave so hard. Fire. Pain. He left. Where to go now?

-------------------------

After what seemed an eternity of darkness shattered pictures shoot through his head. Different feelings passed by. Memories? Where am I?

A man, a woman. A warm feeling. All pain dissappeard. He knew those people. He had seen them before, hadn't he? Then he heard a child laugh... A laugh that should have give him happiness, but now he only knew sadness. He recognized the voice. It was his own. What time is it?

With wild flashing lights the scene changed. Loud music, his body was warm again, but with a complete other level of warmth. It didn't feel good. Was he drunk? He couldn't think or see clearly. But then there was that voice. 'Hey cutie...' Sharon!He looked up at her face. Lights were everywhere. Dancing people behind her. Why was she here?

But then everybody dropped death. Complete silence, a cold feeling...then far away two teeth appeared. They come closer, and bigger. Closer. Two huge teeth hammered against Chris. Then, complete chaos. What's happening?

People were running, He recognized most of them, although he somehow couldn't remember what they were called. Running people. Shouting people, arguing people. More small teeth appear, floating through the air. Some people suddenly begin to bleed. Then there is Sharon again. Fear in her eyes. She falls to her knees. 'Goodbye Chris...' Her head disintegrated horribly. All the running and fighting people slowly vanished. No shattering pictures...just darkness again. Did she deserved to die?

- -------------------------

After the second period of darkness he opens his eyes, again. But his sight stays vague. It felt like he was in the back of a car. He crossed a big red bridge. He heard voices... a lot of voices. He was capable to look around himself, not seeing details, but he saw enough to know all this voices could never come from people in the car. He tried to get up from his laying position. But it was hard. He tried to listen to all the conversations going on. ...cted careless. What to do with all the neona... ...'re mad. The Prince is furio... ...aked her... ...Go. Never return.
After a while he looked up, the car just moved in nothing, a complete white world. There was the car with Chris, driven by nobody, driving in a world of nothing. But after a short while they drove across a road sign. Welcome to Sacramento. What the hell am I doing in Sacramento?

And then there was pain again. The world seemed to become real. Fire was everywhere. Knives sliced through his body. A familiar face showed up again. Still laughing. The harder the laugh, the more knives rained down to the earth. Was pain all this world could know?

- -------------------------

Was this his Requiem? Pain. Memories of the Past. An unsure Future. Would he ever really awake again? More pain?