Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

water, water everywhere

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew waits at the cemetery locus in Urhan, rage simmering below the surface, prodding him to action. This 'gardener' would pay for all the spirits he had corrupted. And if his domain was through the river, what better place to begin searching than the marina?

Kharn

Paladin arrives shortly after Matthew, his rage, cold and restrained sitting heavy in his heart. He pads forth on his massive Urshul paws, and moves to sit near to Matthew, but with enough space for the others to be closer, as thy had seniority over him, he was newly pack for now. Paladin sat rigid, ears perked to sound, as he waited for his brothers and sisters to arrive.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walked into the cemetery, she was in human form wearing a black button down shirt and a black slacks. On her feet were a pair of heeled sandals that gave her two more inches to her height. She held a small bundle of roses in her hands as she walked into the cemetary. As she saw her brothers she walked over to the grave of a mother and a father, buried side by side. She split the roses between the graves and then walked over to her brothers. She said nothing, abnormally silent for Sally of the Seekers but she was there standing beside them.

Brandon arrives to the cemetery, like Matthew, wearing the Urhan form. He found that he preferred the Urshul form, it felt powerful and he enjoyed the might it possessed, but he found the Urhan form to be somewhat less conspicuous. Where he came from standing out usually was a bad thing.

He pads over to sit on his haunches with the pack, taking a position similar to Paladin's. His thoughts tonight led back to what they'd seen before when they'd encountered the two Magath - one of whom who had boiled down to his very essence before their eyes just for speaking of its master. That kind of power unsettled Brandon, and the presumption that one could act so flippantly with a living ephemeral being angered him. If this being could do that to those that served it how much more damage could it do unchecked?

He notices that everyone's abnormally quiet, so he speaks up - a simple greeting <<Hey guys>>

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue appears fromt he darkness working furiously with a rag on something bone white. He stops long enough to nod greeting to the others before picking back up the scrubbing. Only he tries not to be a distraction and stands last in the pack gathering.

Firebringer

PRE

Seeing everyone has arrived, Matthew shifts to Dalu, motioning for them to gather round. It was time.

He looks into the halberd's blade, and through it, at the reflection. Willing it to invert. For him to become the reflection, and for his packmates to follow. Once on the other side, he calls on the ties that bind packmates, strengthening them into something greater: a web of communication. *We start at the marina, try to find what we can about the 'Gardener's' domain. If you have questions, ask on the way.* So saying, he leads the way toward the marina, and hopefully more answers.

rolls

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally remains quiet as she follows the group, Matthew and Andrew knowing Sally better then anyone knows that something is off about her tonight. Even her mind is quiet.

Firebringer

PRE

At first Matthew doesn't pay Sally's silence much heed, but as the pack continues toward the marina, it reaches a point that he can't ignore. Finally, a thought brusshes against her mind, heavy with overtones of concern. *Sally, what's bothering you? Talk to me.*

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally felt the thought brush her mind, a thought she was waiting for but hoped wouldn't come. Now wasn't the time for her personal issues to get in the way. *Sorry Matthew,* Sally's thoughts flowed back to her alpha. *Its just ... not a good day. I'm sorry, I'm here. I promise.*

Sally knew this conversation wasn't over, but she hoped it would be for now at least. She needed to get her head in the game.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

After the number of times she's helped me when I felt vulnerable or conflicted, perhaps it's time to return the favor. He runs in silence for a bit before replying. *You can't just ignore things like that. They don't go away. They fester, and distract you when you need a clear head. Don't do that to yourself. Let me help.*

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last