Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Answered Question and Unsure Future

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Ruby's tiny sedan purrs to a halt in a public parking structure a few blocks from Final Atonement. Today she's dressed practically in clothing close to the skin so that it won't snag. Her hair is tied up in a tight bun, and she carries a field notebook and a small durable purse with a few metal tools (and a can of mace, nearly on the verge of expiration). She doesn't bother much with variety, being perfectly capable of shaping her tools to the task as the need arises.

She would have given Akroma a ride.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

I know even less what the mission is about than my character, so maybe I ask some stupid questions sometimes ...

Mage Sight

Akroma wears simple black jeans, and a leather jacket. She appreciated Ruby's ride. She had put her sport bag in the back of Ruby's car. There is a lot of stuff in it. 'Hairspray' and lighters, a part of her lighter collection, some work, others don't. Her Kusari Gama, a rope and some duct tape.

She takes the bag and walks to Ruby. 'I don't know excactly what to expect, so there is some random stuff in here.'

She looks around, if it's not likely someone else is listening she says. 'We're working with Ley Lines right, I don't want to sound all to stupid, but I'm not really informed on the mission yet.' She smiled polite. Akroma wasn't a child who needed to be told everything. But she was new in town and young in her years in awakening. So a bit explanation would be i the right place for her.

'I put my sight on the forces. And...first we're meeting other mages right? Any other advise I need?'

Cloth and bag
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Ruby looks to Akroma with a careful appraisal. She seems eager to help and very practically minded, a woman of action. The difference between the Acquisitors and the Savants can be subtle, but something about Akroma embodies her duty. "Don't worry too much about the lines, dear. We've got a friend who knows a fair bit more than th' rest of us. For now, well, it's always good to be prepared. Just know that we're meetin' with a gentleman who's got eager ears and a long memory. I want you to show him courtesy, but it's best not to bore him with the business of the order."

"Just let me know if you're carryin' somethin' dangerous. Last thing I want to do is spook or insult the man."
    The Veil and the Book have danced for aeons, tasked with the greatest secrets of the Supernal. One is dedicated to their destruction and secrecy, one with their preservation and celebration.

What kind of friend will Pym be to the Alae?

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Oh I see. Mm....' She opens her bag and rummaged in it, deciding what was dangerous. 'This isn't good then... and this.... and, no....and of course...' Akroma chuckles shows a part of her Kusari Gama (chain weapon).

'Let me put this back in the car. Everything inside could be dangerous actually.' She walks back to the car and puts her bag in the trunk. Then she stands next to Ruby, waiting for the gentlemen to appear.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Ruby almost laughs, despite the lethality of the tools Akroma sees fit to carry. She almost stops the girl as she drops her sack in the car, but she doubts they'll do much good.

"Let me just make sure they're comin'." She pulls out her phone and thinks for a moment about how she'll phrase this.

Rosh

PRE

Rosh pulls up next to Ruby and a new face wearing an active. The tiny Prym festering within Rosh's brain begins wondering if Ruby is really Ruby.

Which was a silly thing to worry over. Tiny Prym is rebuked mentally and Rosh resists the urge to scrutinize his Mentor. Henry is such a bad influence.

He hops out of the Lincoln and bolts her tight. With a deep nod "Ruby. And, hello miss. Nice weather." Rosh glances toward the Church. No rush, just an eager wish to get started.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum pulled up in her old black Honda turning down the music in as she rolled to a stop next to the others. She looked like she had dressed practically for once. The tips of her dark colored hair were dyed in a light pink color. She also wore a t-shirt with a band logo on it and some black cargo pants.

Nodding her head in greeting as she got out of her vehicle, the goth girl spoke. "Hey guys."
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Akroma smiles to the new arrivals. 'Hello, I'm Akroma. A new mystagogue in town.' She watches them both.

The man... nice weather, right...

And the gothic. A city is not a city without its goth girl. 'Hey, like your hair.' she says sincere. She would never be a gothic herself, but for some reason she liked how they looked. Then, to both mages: 'How are you? Everything alright?'

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

From the passenger's side of Rosh's car, the Epopt emerges, standing to look at the Church for a brief moment, before looking at the assembled company of Mages wanting access. It occurs to him that they could try to jump him as soon as he opens the door, and then plunder and pillage their way through the Sanctum. But that wouldn't be particularly smart of them. No, they would probably try to figure out how to get through security and come back later. It's what I would do. Or they're genuinely only interested in the Soul Stone, a part of him chimes. Which only made the corner of his mouth quirk up in a small smile. Yeah, right.

His assessment made, he looks first at Ruby, then at Aurum. "Ladies," he uses as a greeting, along with a curt nod. "Miss," he adds to Akroma. Either he hasn't heard her name, or he prefers using a generic title. Why he would put her apart from the 'Ladies' is anyone's guess. Taking a few steps towards the door, fully intending to be the first through (who would have it any other way?), he stops halfway there to face his 'guests' (intruders!, his brain corrects), and asks, simply, "Will all of you be participating in this little search?" He asks it as an honest question, already ready to control who accesses what. No one accesses nothing would be his favorite, of course, but sometimes you have to bend.

((Active : Mental Shield, Multitasking, Subtle Dance))

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Ruby is a little surprised that Aurum is here. Has Rosh been contacting her? Did Jordan say something? Augh! Someone has got lips looser than a rhinoceros at a kissing booth!

"Good mornin' Aurum." Ruby refrains from showing exasperation. The problem with Aurum being here is that she's so insufferably sharp. Akroma knows only what she needs to know, and that is exactly the kind of information bottleneck that this operation needs. Aurum... for better or worse Aurum will figure it out. Biscuits and gravy.

"Rosh, there you are dear, thanks for comin'. Do you know when - " Speak of the Devil. If Henry Pym is anything like Jordan describes, he'd see acknowledgment of rank and title as a liability, rather than a matter of etiquette. "Sincere regards Mister P," she welcomes him plainly, adding "Miss Akroma, this is our friend Mister Pym." But as Henry reaches for the door to the elevator cubby she clears her throat to stop him.

"Actually, it's come to our attention that we don't need to visit the property."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread