Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
Crossroads

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Darren Nash

PRE

"See ya, Tug," Ash says to the departing Thyrsus, and then turning his attention back to Rosh. "Got my vote. Like I said earlier, you want someone punched, I've got the fists. I'll watch your back, mate, or die trying."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry nods to the others' plans, resisting the urge to roll his eyes at the suggested name. Did he have a name in mind? Of course. Was the thing entirely off the table? Of course not. It was just under the table, out of sight of anyone but him. "Good." There seemed little else to say.

He nods at the plans for ley line moving. "Make sure he can do the job, and keep him safe. That kind of movement is sure to attract attention. I'll try to keep exposure to a minimum." He says it as though that's obviously his job. "Don't want the Guardians to have to clean up a mess." He even says it without the slightest bit of humor. "We'll make it our collective trial by fire, yes?" Is there any other kind?

The plan made sense. Protect the Obrimos while he redirected the ley lines into a magic sucking hole. End result: bye bye Bridge curse.

"Seems simple enough to me. I'll be there with Ash, watching out for Rosh while he makes the magic. Not a bad plan, as plans go. Just might work."

Rosh

PRE

Rosh grins wide. "Awesome." A thought runs past his mind. A fleeting nightmare he woke from long ago.

But this was different. If only Rosh's gut said differently.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread