Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
1009 Mekhet Meeting at The Sterling

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner arrived at the Sterling shorlty before the appointed meeting time. As he walked in he looked around and noticed the place was relatively busy for a weeknight at 11pm. It seems that the Regent had been doing well for himself. As he walked over to the Front Desk there was one woman in tow. She was Nepalese by descent. Conner thought this member of his herd for the night would make a good present for the Regent.

Conner got a room for the night and gave the woman the key. He whispered something in her ear and sent her upstairs. Conner then made his way over to the bar to wait for the other Mekhet to arrive.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Previous plans had changed for Chris. Dwight had decided it was better to wait a night and search some information at home, it was already late in the night anyway. So the night after they left Avalon Chris walked into The Sterling hotel. They should meet here. A hotel didn't seem appropriate to him in the first place, but when Chris saw the bar it was fine with him.

Dwight wasn't around yet so he easily walks though the Sterling. But then he saw Conner Greyson at the bar. What was he doing here? Probably coincidence. And not bad at all, Chris needed to tell him something anyway: 'Mister Greyson.' He says politely to get his attention. He talks futher with a soft voice: 'What a coincidence to meet you here, although I'm happy to. It is nice to meet you in a more comfortable situation. I'm currently waiting on someone, but since you're here too I might as well tell you that I cleaned everything up good enough.'

When he realizes this is kind of an awkward opening he looks around and adds: 'Nice place by the way. The bar is probably a better meeting place than I thought it was.' he grins and thinks this was as well good for onlookers to let it all look naturally, and not - I killed someone but cleaned up - secretly.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Dwight joins the conversation at the bar with a simple, "Good evening" and a dashing smile.

Regent Nagaraj sits by himself in a darkened corner booth. The simple, utilitarian warrior has taken well to his new position of authority if the fine silk patterned shirt of purples and blues and golds, the few subtle pieces of jewelry, or his relaxed, easy smile, are any indication. He notices the Kindred at the bar and waves the three over to his table. "Good evening, gentlemen. Let us move to a meeting room for greater privacy. I have left the Wilson Room open for this occasion." The Regent rises and leads the three to a darkly lit room. Covering the walls are tapestries of various mandalas. The short wooden table in the center has no chairs, the obvious solution being to sit on the floor. A little further up the room is a step, and upon that step is a wooden altar. Ceramics and decidedly organic things, like, well...organs...adorn its surface, as does a stone knife.

"Please be seated," he says magnanimously, taking a seat at the head of the table, closest the altar, for himself once everyone has done so. "Tell me why you have asked to meet with me. Grey first," he says, nodding to the fellow Mekhet. "I trust everything is well with Regent Brady?" he asks innocently.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Yes everything is well, I recently killed 2 of the Brood's Snakemen and discovered a squatter in my domain." Conner said not looking to Mr. Wooding or the other, keeping his focus on someone he still considered a friend, well as close to a friend as a Kindred could have. "What is your Opinion or Regent Culler? What is the man like?" Conner asked.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Since the others were talking and it didn't seemed appropiate to interupt Chris just waits untill Jayant answers. Although he gets a bit nervous inside Damn, that squatter should be...but hey, I can't help it....
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Jayant nods at Grey's claimed prowess. "It is a position that suits you well, Grey. I may venture an opinion on Regent Culler, but I'd prefer to hear yours first," he says with a sly grin, the kind that knows exactly what it is. "But first, I'd like to know why Crown and Wooding have asked to meet with me." He looks questioningly at Dwight, but the cat has caught the Gangrel's tongue. Whether it wanted to or not.

"Thank you for meeting us, Regent Nagaraj. I think my friend Chris could explain it better than a simple Savage such as I." Dwight then gives Chris a look that might as well be a nudge.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Thank you Regent. It's about a, well let's say, little mission Seneschal Staley asked us to do. With high urgency though. On the first hand it all seemed rather easy, but when we started thinking about it, we thought we might need help. It is about the Transportation Security Agency, placed in [street name]. We need a list of all foreign flora imported here. That is because then we're on the same field of interest as the Brood. See, there is a certain plant, the Brugnalia, which could be imported by the agency. And the Brood uses the Brugnalia for...' Chris gives Dwight a vague look, not sure what he told. 'their ghouls. We first wanted to do this with the two of us. But I'm unfortunately not yet capable of using auspex. And considering the fact that they probably don't give us the information simply, we're looking for other options to get it. Since our savage here doesn't have such abilites, and I could only get, well, a taste of their knowledge we thought a wise man as you could help us futher.' Chris ends with a respectful smile, hoping for useful ideas or help.

The Regent's face hardens at the mention of the Brood. "If the Seneschal has tasked you to acquire this information, you may certainly do so in my territory, and I appreciate that you have made me aware of your activities beforehand. Very sensible." He is still as he thinks on this for a moment, yet his power in this stillness is apparent, like a coiled snake ready to strike if disturbed. "What kind of assistance do you seek from me?"

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Well, that is the first point. We don't really know what to expect. The Seneschal wanted the information, but who knows what guards such information? And I'm just a new arrival in Sacramento so...' he falls silent. Not sure if this was the right moment, he changed the subject and turned to Conner.

'So I didn't know about the tenancy rights. That squatter you're talking about...I'm afraid it's me. I moved in here before I knew of the domains. And I thought it would be quicker to contact the Regent than moving to another place again.' And not really giving Conner the change to answer he turns back to Jayant again.

'I don't have many contacts here, and someone with your status Regent Najarag proabably knows a lot of kindred. Because it is a security agency, they won't give information easily. So my thought was that one of the higer levels of auspex could be very useful. Or perhaps you could point me to one of the persuasive Lords or an awesome Daeva. Anything helps, since we don't really know what kind of traps the Brood has set for us, or maybe they weren't even there and must we be sure the employees aren't lying.' Chris ends with a respectful smile.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Tenancy Rites are given to those who earn it, or are awarded it." Conner said as he drew a stake out from inside his coat and set it on the table, "You will vacate Citrus Heights or I will help you..." The Hound said. He would not kill the Neonate, only torper him and drop him in the Barrens, just to teach him a lesson.

Conner looks to the Regent before him, "Apologies Regent," Conner said as he holstered the Stake.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.