Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Savage night at the club

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Steven

Jillian danced at the Reverence. She had heard about this place on a website and she thought it would be a good place to meet some people and grab a snack. It wasn't till she got here she found out it was a Elysium. Jillian wore her rocker boots and a pair of torn up jeans along with a tank top. Her blue hair bounced as she jumped up and down and danced to the music. She was enjoying herself very much.

Jillian looked around, letting her beast feel about the room to see if any of her own were around.

what she is wearing

This thread is Open to all venues.

Nela had heard a few good things about Reverence. Mostly its proximity to a 3AM Falafel joint. The Goth scene didn't hold too much pull for her, in terms of taste. But tonight, tonight something about their appreciation for dim lighting was appealing to the needs of her seeming.

What she could cobble together
    The bouncer gives her outfit a good long disapproving look before grudgingly admitting that her skin quality and BMI put her in a category that was frequently underrepresented in the community.

Whooooo! Tonight's gonna be so much fun!

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max sets quietly at his usual corner booth; an ofter stirred but seldom lifted scotch on the rocks in one hand. He'd come to enjoy the mood of the Reverence; and not just because of who owned it. With all the costumes roaming around the club, it was almost enough to take him back to his younger days. Almost; there was certainly a lot more flesh to be seen then in Edwardian times. But the club also served a practical purpose: some of the Kindred gravitated to this type of setting, and it was a convenient place to set and watch for new arrivals that had yet to make their way to the Avalaon.

He watches the ebb and flow of Kine as they go by, giving a slight nod to Jill if she should happen to look his way.*

Kathleen joins Nela some time later. For the occasion, she wears the sexiest blackest outfit she could find, the better to be allowed inside. The bouncers that lets her in there seemed more biased towards her striking looks that her outfit (expect maybe for the cleavage).

She never really went into gothic joints before, so she was a bit curious on what to expect. It was strange to see the way so many people dressed in there and, for the first time, she did not feel exactly in her element, despite being in a place designed to party.

After a while, she notices Nela, and comes towards her with her smile.

" There you are, I have been looking all over for you. How's it going sweet Nela ? I am glad to see you. It looks like you feel comfortable in here. Do you feel comfortable enough for a drink ? I can bring you a beer or something stronger if you prefer. "

S
    Steven

Jillian continued to dance until she saw Max sitting at his booth. She strolled over to him and with a predatory smile says, "Hey Maxie how you doing?"

Jillian looked down at the drink for a moment and remembers her straight edge life when she was alive. A lot has changed..

Ciara Maskelyne

*He motions for the blue-haired Gangrel to join him at the other side of the booth.* Doing alright, I like to come in here to relax a little; and keep an eye out for recent arrivals that might have snuck in under the radar. Out for an evening of relaxation I take it, Ms Malloy?

S
    Steven

"Looking for a good time," Jillian said in reply to the question. "Need to get out and shake off the doldrums, know what I mean?" Jill asked as she sat down. "So your hear for work then? Anything you do for fun?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Mmm... *The short grunt is all Max answers to the statement about a good time.* You know the exciting life of law enforcement, always on the job. *He raises an eyebrow at the second question.* Oh, you know us scientists. Reading, research, experiments. Self-Mutilation. You know, the usual...

"KathLEEN!" SQUEEEEE! Nela flings her arms around Kathleen, and it's like a tactical perfumesplosion. Wait... goths... Nela checks her excitement, looking around like she's worried teacher might catch her. Non-committal squee? That's okay right?

"Oh, I'm doing great!" Nela grins, hellishly. "I hope you're okay, you probably like sunlight a lot more than I do. Omigod, what am I talking about, your outfit is perfect, you're fiiiiiiiine!" Stop! Hair check!

Nela could go for a drink, but Beer... oh God. She'll have to start jogging... "I'm thinking more like Vodka cranberry? Hey, did we ever find Enzo?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.