Conner walked down an alleyway he was still completely enshrouded and wounded. Conner was also very, very hungry. When I said Conner walked it was more of a stumble. The Claw wounds were pronounced on his skin, which began to look more dead then normal.

Conner saw a woman walking down the street. In her hands were two bags of groceries. Conner felt her heart beating as he walked behind her. Her hair was wet, but Conner still caught a whiff of watermelon. Seeing no other person on the street Conner un-shrouded himself and said.

"Would you like some help."

"Oh god you startled me" The woman said dropping the bags

Conner bends down, His coat closed to hide the claw wounds, and helps her pick up the bags. "Apologies but it is dangerous for a woman to be walking these streets at night in the Rain."

The woman was not pretty but rather plain. Her features were not extraordinary by any means she was just, a woman, like any other woman you see on the street.

"I will be fine thank you." The woman says

Conner simply nods and turns to walk away.

"Wait," She said, "Would you mind?"

"Not at all."
Conner said and turned to take a bag from the woman's hand.

They Walked in silence for a time. After a bit Conner said, "What is your name?"

"Emily"

"Hello Emily" Conner said

They continued to walk again until they made it to the steps of her apartment building. Conner hands the woman her bag and turns to walk away. The woman turns and walks into the building, Conner enshrouds himself and shadows the woman into the building up to her apartment.

He slips into her apartment and walks around admiring the woman's simple taste. Conner waits politely while the woman puts away her groceries watching quietly from his shrouded position. As the woman finishes Conner walks up behind her and out of the shroud appears and sinks his fangs into her neck.

As the kiss takes hold of her she lets out a moan. Conner drinks in her blood and uses it to heal his wounds. When her body gives out and can't take anymore Conner lifts her up and carry's her over to the couch.

Now, with his wounds healed and his hunger temporarily abated the Mekhet opens the door, shrouds, and exits the apartment, letting the door close behind him.