Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara put the finishing touches on the large conference table and chairs set up in the spare meeting rooms underneath the Avalon club. She had put up signs directing all those interested in the meeting to appropriate place, while asking all those with other Court business to seek out Senechal Staley a few doors down. She wasn't sure how many to expect; and the Movement were sadly lacking in secure places to meet. So she had decided to clear out the Court; trusting that few would be bold enough to risk the Keeper's displeasure by interrupting the meeting.

She runs a fingertip over the top of the polished wooden surface, checking for dust before fiddling with one of the high back chairs spaced around the table. Nervous habit really, but the thin Ventrue needed something to keep her mind busy until the others began to arrive.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

"I wasn't aware there would be inspections," Lenny said flicking at imaginary dust on his jacket and offereing a freindly smile. A trilby and a scarf accessorized his long coat and he took the hat off as he entered the room. He glanced at the table for cards curious to see if the woman had set places.
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara smiles, moving to take the man's hat.* Well, I wouldn't be a proper hostess if I didn't make sure everything was perfect. Glad you could make it Mr Pope; sit where ever you wish, things will be beyond informal tonight. We can worry about proper seating next time.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

"If we are 'beyond' formal I must insist you call me 'Lenny'," he answered with an easy smile. He held up one hand defensively and the other cradled the hat to his chest. "You'll also have to excuse me but a man's hat is very personal thing." His tone was light light and a hint of a smile broadedned his bearded cheeks but he made no move to surrender the hat. "I'm sure a fashionista such as yourself can sympathize?"
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

PRE

Thomas enters the meeting room wearing his usual, less formal, outfit of black dockers slacks, a black collared shirt, black leather jacket and a pair of sunglasses. The Mekhet noticed that someone else had arrived before him and was speaking to the night's host, Ciara the Keeper. Interesting, a Carthian meeting in the same building where court is usually held. I'm sure it'll be just like the time King George invited Washington and the Continental Congress to stay in Buckingham Palace. Wait that never fucking happened, this seems really strange. But Ciara is the Keeper and that should mean that nobody from the ruling elite will try anything cute with the meeting..... ha yeah sure.

NOS
    PRE

Michael dressed more formal than normal for a Carthian meeting. In a way it was almost like a reunion or revival if you will. He wore no hat this time but dressed in a suit and vest.

Let's see where we are now in terms of unity. We are accepted in the city again, we have a domain in which we are allowed to feed. Things almost seem too well. Are we united? Sure Mr. Pope had brought all the covenants back, but will he want reprimands for it?

Entering the room and looking upon the setup he smiled and nodded to everyone. "Good evenin everyone, it truly is good to see all of you."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Of course, I understand completely. Though I don't think it shall be that informal, Mr Pope. We don't want anyone to think you're paling around with a Court official. It might ruin your good reputation as a Carthian to be associated with someone in the power structure... *She smiles as she takes a step back from the man, allowing him the possession of his hat. She begins to say something more, but the arrival of the others cut her short.

She nods to the two men as they enter.* Good evening gentlemen, set where ever you'd like...

PRE

" Thank you for putting together this meeting Keeper, it is a pleasure to see you again." After greeting the host, Thomas turns to look at both of the other early arrivals and gives each of them a polite nod.

Amos arrives some time later, seemingly glad to have at last the opportunity to meet his fellow Carthians. He waves at the other members of the movement already there, and salutes each of them starting with Ciara.

" Bueans Noches everyone. Como estas ? Good evening Keeper Maskelyne, or can we forgo your title for the time being ? Either is fine with me. And hello everyone else. For those who don't know me, I am Amos Rodriguez of the Mekhet Clan, glad to meet you all. "

PRE

Thomas notices his fellow Mekhet enter the room and greets him with a smile. " Good to see you Amos, how have your nights been?" He always enjoyed running into the Amos, the young Kindred's pleasant and friendly attitude was a welcome change from dealing with the usual stuffy bullshit present in most other meetings between vampires.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread