Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara listens to the exchange between the two Kindred, then shakes her head.* I'm afraid I was not present when all this happened. I was a little... surprised the Deputy posted a notice without informing me; but I assumed it was with the Reeve's blessing as a warning...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Strike that..meet Roxie Hart..have clan meeting then meet up with Maxie Boy. "I see..well than you both of you for letting me know. For the record Keeper could you tell me who else of my clan has arrived in this city? I only ask so I know if they don't show up to start wondering what is wrong, I know once again the organization of my clan is in dissarray but I assure you I will work along with Regent Hart to remedy this."

"No one was alerted to any casualty, I assure you," Staley tells him. "I do appreciate this information, however. By all means, speak with your Clan," he says, telling him the number of Regent Hart to record in his phone. "And Jillian outside. Thank you for having me in on this meeting, Keeper. I trust you have your hands busy with matters of Court and Covenant," he says the last almost a question. "I do not with to detain either of you further. Good evening to you both." The Seneschal exits the office and walks back to his own.

S
    Steven

As Jillian sees the Seneschal leave the meeting she says, "Seneschal Staley, Do you have a minute?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Before any other chit-chat is possible the words "'...Seneschal Stanley...'" are uttered...Martha hears Jillian's words and grips at her cane. Martha suddenly has a lot to do. Shyly, she readies herself to stand...just in case the Seneschal makes his way over. Martha's eager and alert blue eyes seek out the ellusive Seneschal, trying to follow Jillian's vector of address and trying to gauge if Jillian's tone is one of awed respect; familiar request, etc...or in anyway betrays the nature of relationship Jillian may share with the Seneschal.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Melissa rolled her eyes as she shoved the map back into her pocket. So her key to making sure she wasn't beaten up by others like her lay...In a club? Either she was right or else this is all just a bad trip from some acid and I'm in the emergency room puking my guts out. Fairly certain her insides were intact and this was reality, she walked in to Avalon and began her search.

Key for existence lies below. Wish I could have gotten straight answers from her before this happened.

Charlie nods to the Senechal and then to Ciara as he turns for the door. "Thank you both for your assistance tonight. Unfortunately, it seems much of my clan is disorganized again and so your help in giving me the pieces to put back together is appreciated. Have a good evening Keeper." he says as he leaves her office. As soon as he does he calls Roxie Hart to get things in motion. At first he's relieved at how accomdotating she's willing to be and then she leaves on last scathing comment on the phone.

"you couldn't pay me enough to put up with the shit you're going to have to put up with."

It burns in him as he heads outside Not the first time I've been stuck in shit. But fuck this really sets me back...Well I got a week to get things ready. in the mean time we should probably test the waters with how everyone is.

He sees Jillian outside and approaches her Let's start here. He smiles at her and says "Good evening Ms. Malloy, I heard you were here tonight. I was wondering if I could have a brief word with you?"

S
    Steven

"Yep Just one second. Just need to intro the new Arrival here to the Seneschal."

Assuming the Seneschal stops and waits Jillian walks over. "Seneschal Heathcliff Staley, may I introduce Martha Villiers, new arrival to our fair city." Once the intro is done Jillian returns to her Priscus.

"What can I do for you Priscus?" Jillian asked.

Charlie gestures towards a more private area in Avalon away from the offices of the Keeper and when they are alone he says "I wanted to follow up on the business regarding my rescue that you assisted Mr. Hartman in. My absence with this city left me with a shit ton of things to follow up on, one of which being a clan meeting for all of us that I just arranged with Regent Hart. However, I wanted to discuss with you your compensation in rescuing me in private while I saw you now rather than wait and talk to you while the other Gangrel are there. That is of course if you had something in mind, I don't want to rush you."

Actually I kinda do because I got other shit to do and if I can pay back a boon I owe that'll make the shit stink just a bit less.

S
    Steven

Jillian just kinda shook her head, "Look Charlie, I am a girl from the HK, and I am a Gangrel. All this smooth tongue political bullshit your saying here isn't really working. So why don't you Just step back and figure out what your sayen here and spit it out. We are Gangrel this isn't how we dance, so stop speaking Ventrue."

Page 4 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread