Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1009) Eternal Court VI

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Jillian comes tromping down the steps in her Heavy boots and her black and white short dress. As she walks in she sees a few others about but she is looking for one or two kindred in particular. She either needs to talk to the Seneschal or the Keeper. She couldn't keep living in the barons so she needed to play the game. She hated the politic game but it had to be done...

Jillian walks over to the Sene's door and knocks.

What Jills wearing
    "Enter," croaks an unmistakable voice. Sitting behind the familiar desk is an unfamiliar face. The Seneschal behind the desk wears a black, hooded robe which frames the expressionless white mask with the cracked, gold scar running length-wise through the left eye. Those unmistakably dead eyes. He looks away from the laptop running on his desk then surveys the woman from head to toe. "Jillian," it says. "Jillian Malloy, Clan Gangrel, of the Unaligned, why have you come to see me this evening?"

Mask

S
    Steven

Well that is a different look, but who am I to judge. Jillian thought to herself.

"Seneschal, I was wondering if you could get me in contact with Regant Hart? I don't wanna go strolling through her domain looking for her. Figured you could hook a girl up."

---------------

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Charlie stopped by Avalon, dressed in his typical black leather jacket and and jeans. He hoped to either find the Keeper of Elysium or the Senechal, whoever would be fine. I just need to let them know I didn't disappear on anyone. He descended the steps and checked the office of Ciara first and then the Seneschal's if she wasn't there.

"Have you had any luck contacting your Priscus?" the Mask says, deflecting one question with another, one he is very interested in, as he leans forward, the mask resting on his hands toward her.

S
    Steven

"Yeah I just pulled him outta a dumpster and brought him out of torper." Jillian said. "Joe Hartman and I found him during the Venery and woke him up." Jillian said. "I don't think he knew what has been goin' on."

Took everything I had not to gut him on the spot and claim his position. She kept that last part to herself...

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara is in her office as always, Charlie only has to knock to get her attention.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Charlie stands outside Ciara's door and sees her in her office. He gently knocks on the side of the door three times and clears his throat to say "Sorry to disturb you Keeper but I wanted to check in with you again...it's been a while since I've been out and I wanted to let you know that they were reasons beyond my control up until now as I've been in torpor. If you had time I could explain to you what else I know."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara blinks. She was used to people talking to her, not her door. She can only smile and shake her head.* Come in Priscus, it's easier to hear you without the door... *She says loud enough for him to hear, having to fight off a giggle or two.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Charlie stops when he hears her voice and stops. Okay I've been in torpor for too long I guess. Shit..I'm starting to seem like Barney Fife.

Turning the knob he opens the door, somewhat relieved when she's laughing. Well at least she's in a non-bad mood. "It would appear so." he says as he enters. "Good evening Keeper, it's been a while, I hope I haven't caught you at a bad time? I was hoping to come and begin explaining the reasons for my absence over the past couple months."

"Really? A dumpster? Well, I'm certain he's grateful for your assistance, Jillian. But perhaps you ought not to march directly over to Regent Hart asking for favors just yet. I would advise you to ask Mr. Barrett to accompany you to her, as you are new in the Domain?" For your own safety, he thinks to himself, picturing Smurfette torn apart by Roxie and Dog. "I'd like to speak with your Priscus, incidentally. Do you know anything of his current whereabouts?" he asks, reaching for his phone.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread