Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
THREADID

P-A-R-T-Y Spells Heart Of Granite?!

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

A large blue van pulls up out outside and after Ernest takes a moment to appraise the place, he knocks on the door.

L
    LordHarley

Johan quickly answers,"Has just over a year since my first Change", then look at Alison hoping she also pronounce, "It's an interesting question. I have already came across myself daydreaming about it. In my case, both options may be equally valid...", Libra suddenly interrupts his speech by the knocking on the door.

T
    Tsali

Scott's eyes widen in confusion when Libra knocks on the door. "Stop, Libra," he growls as he opens the door for the stranger. "Hi," he stands looking the man up and down. "You are?"

Unsure

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison's gaze shot over to the door when she heard the knock and when it was opened and she saw Ernest she grinned. "He's cool guys. He's a greenhorn, fresh off his first change. I met him the other day and thought he might be a good addition."

She waited for the two wolves to enter the house and close the door before she finally answered Scott's question. "I've been one of the people three going on four years now. I was in the Marine Corps at the time and I think that I always was rahu to some extent. Of course when it happened I didn't know for a quite a while what had happened to me."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

"Hi, y'all, I'm Ernest," the pup says happily, waving at the tough looking men he hadn't met before and the nice looking women he had. "Nice to see y'all again." He kicks himself for not thinking to bring anything. He had those brownies in the car...no. Probably best to leave the special brownies right where they were. He finds himself a seat and listens to the conversation.

L
    LordHarley

Johan nods to Ernest, "Hi. I´m Johan, a son of the Half-Moon". Meanwhile he gets another drink for himself and one for Ernest, "Would you like?", and the young brazilian wolf sits again, relaxing.

" Scott, you should repeat your inquiry to Ernest answer it too".

Ernest's phone buzzes and he looks disturbed by the number. "Excuse me," he tells them, "I need to take this." He walks into another room and after a couple of minutes of quiet conversation, the pup reports, "I need to head back east to handle some urgent family business. Sorry to cut this short, but I really need to run. It was nice to meet y'all, I've got Alison's number, I'll catch up with you guys when I get back." Ernest waves goodbye to everyone and minutes later, the big blue van is en route to Sacramento International Airport.

u
    ursur5

Alex watchs as earnest leaves giving alison a questioned look as he goes. < What was that all about...?> When the van finally pulls off he scribbles another questions and tilts it to alison to see. {So alison, you wouldn't mind showing us around your territory alittle would you?}

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison nodded silently to Ernest and as he turned to exit finally spoke up, "Be careful out there."

When he was gone she turned to the others. "He's still young, he'll learn. If he get's his personal issues resolved and comes back I plan to see how he works out. He seems to have a good heart."

Alison grins at Alex's question, "I think that's a good idea. It will give us a chance to work off some of this food. No one one likes a fat wolf. After we're done here we should make our presence known around the area. This territory's been dormant and we have to make sure there isn't anything else fowling up the place. But, we won't be taken seriously as a pack until we have a totem."

She looked around at everyone present. "I've been thinking and I think a totem that would fit well with the spirit of HOG would be something tough, like us. Something that doesn't give up when things get rough, it just digs in and fights even harder to protect its pack and it's territory. So a spirit of protection or some creature that has those qualities is where we should begin. I think a spirit like that would help use focus on digging in and then driving back any potential Pure threat. They've got the death of one of my pack mates to answer for after all, so we need to be ready when they come, and show them we are strong because we stand together."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

T
    Tsali

When Libra tells Scott what to do, he clenches his fists and snarls, trying to keep it to himself. Then, when Alison decides that the faux-pack should go around, he starts unbuttoning his shirt without thinking.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last