Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

P-A-R-T-Y Spells Heart Of Granite?!

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    T
    Tsali

Setting down the alcohol he brought, Scott says, "Guys, back off. This is her home, let her cook unless she asks your help." Then, more casually, "Amelia, where're you from?"

L
    LordHarley

Johan gratefully takes the beer from the hand of Amelia. Then notes an inviting couch to take a nap. "Give me leave for a while", speaks as he sits comfortably on the sofa. He takes a big swig of beer, ending with her at once. And closes his eyes at savoring the end of it. Was not sleeping nor meditating. Just trying to relax a little and empty his mind.

u
    ursur5

Alex shoots amelia a nod of grattitude as he takes the beer. Taking a long swig from the bottle he sets his gaze over the assembled wolfs before turning back to alison and jottting a question of more serious note. {So alison assumeing this all goes over smoothly, whats the plan for the future? Do you still hold your pack's territory?}

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling softly at all the offers to help she smiled at them. "Thanks for the offer guys. Let me get the fire going and we can come back, talk, and I'll answer your questions."

Gone for several minutes she finally comes back trailing the smell of burning wood to the keen senses of her companions. "Ok now that is out of the way. It has been a few months by now since HOG has officially laid claim and staked out territory. I still have been keeping an eye on our old stomping ground after the pack fell apart and I even had to clean out a den of honest to goodness zombies from the park of our namesake, Granite Park. I've also fought and cleaned out a den of rat hosts in the sewers around town here, and HOG was one of the packs that was there and helped restore the hisil to a healthy state after it had been nothing but a barren decaying wasteland unable to support life. HOG has a lot of respect from the people around here and a name to live up to."

"That said, I plan to maintain our previous practice of vigilance. Finding threats and rogue spirits then neutralizing or resolving them. We have a duty and a responsibility as Father Wolf's children that cannot be ignored. I would like to unite any new packmates into a unified and formidable pack of warriors able to defend what is ours against herd, the pure threat, spirits, and even stranger things alike. With the hisil recently healed I think our first priorities will likely be to the Magath problem and hunting down Ridden then...encourage them to a natural existence in the hisil."

Alison paused and looked around to each and everyone gathered there taking in their reactions before continuing. "This is obviously something that will have to be more a mid-range goal. The pack getting to know one another and learning how to work as a team in a fight and outside of one will be the number one priority. Especially since we are building from the ground up. Finding a securing a totem would likely be our first task. Any questions or concerns?"
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

L
    LordHarley

Libra opens his eyes when Alison finishes her speaking and promptly nods, "Knowing and running one with each other should be the minimum starting point for anyone to cogitate to join a pack at the begining of all. Even if I won΄t to howl along the HOG, I will gladly help anyway, if I may."

Opens his nostrils a little, contemplating the smell of food, which gives him an undeniable pleasure. So closes their eyes again, and come back to his thoughts.

T
    Tiamat

"Originally I'm from Utah, but went through the Change in Michigan. I also spent 'round eight years in Afghanistan, if that counts." She answered, cracking open her beer. When the talk on HOG began, Amelia listened keenly, nodding in agreement. "Sounds like a good plan to me, but what kind of totem will we be looking for? How will we be sorting out the rank issue?"

T
    Tsali

"No way," Scott's surprise shows in his eyes. He hands her a beer, "When were you over there? Army or Marine?"

u
    ursur5

Alex nods along as alison explains her plain, just what he expected it to be. When alison mentioned granite park a small look of surprise came to his eyes as he looked at the floor again. <Damn maybe i shouldn't have let that ridden walk away then...>

L
    LordHarley

Johan slowly gets up from the couch and, seeing his fellows chatting, goes toward the fridge and gets a beer.

Still drinking a little avidly for a normal person he gets close to Alison, who was waiting the grilling, "I would like to ask you something, if it doesn΄t bother...something about what I was talking about with Vincent at the Park".

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison thought for a moment the rank question was a good one. "It is difficult to decide on ranks in a newly formed pack without a good working knowledge of everyone. So I'll be watching everyone who is interested in the position. I expect a beta to be level headed, responsible, knowledgeable about the pack, available for the pack and myself, then to support me. As we accomplish various exercises I'll watch and make my decision. I won't be waiting long, because this is something needs to be resolved quickly."

After looking at each in turn she looked to Johan and grinned, "Sure sport. What's the question?"
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last