1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Trainyards & Tribulations

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker paces at the abandoned trainyard where the ACB's original locus is located, chewing on his thumb as he paces back and forth, waiting for most of his pack to get there.

He doesn't seem to notice that he's grown fangs and keeps breaking the skin on the thumb, wound up as he is over the Bull Rush situation.

L

Gentle fingers close around Starseeker's hand, pulling it away from the fangs as a voice soft with worry speaks. "Chewing your thumb off won't help anything, Starseeker." She must have come straight from the office, dressed as she is in suit and heels. It certainly wasn't habitual dress for hanging about at an abandoned warehouse.

She paused, briefly, making sure he wasn't about to go right back to chewing on the bloody thumb before walking over to one of the seats in the place. The Irraka resorted to constant movement when he was agitated, the Elodoth quiet contemplation.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Off in the distance the sound of a Motorcycle can be heard. the WhapWhapWhap of the perfectly tuned V-Twin Engine made its way closer to the other wolves. As Digger road over to them he brings the bike to a stop and steps off, leaving the skid lid on the bars,

"So What's going on?"
    Digger asked as he walked over to them

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

A melted blob of green plastic drops from his hand when Chantay stops him from worrying at his thumb. It might have been a B magnet once. "He's GONE! I went over to his place to clean it like normal, but there was a firetruck and the kitchen was on fire and his car was there and I couldn't smell anything over the smoke and his phone is out of service and I can't find him!" He looks at his packmates, hoping that one of them can say Bull Rush contacted them and that this is all him over reacting.

L

She'd expected him to say something like that, of course, after the text message he'd sent out. But she hadn't accepted it, not yet. Hoping there'd been some misunderstanding, miscommunication due to the short text message. Bull Rush had been the rock after her change, the bulwark, a solid foundation she could brace herself against amidst a sea of change. He'd been the one who knew so much about the hidden world she was now a part of, guiding his younger packmates as they struggled to adapt. She'd probably never fully realized how much she'd valued his presence.

And now he was gone.

"You're...sure there was no trail?" Her voice sounded hollow, she didn't really know why she asked. If there was a trail Starseeker would have found it, if there was a trail he wouldn't be so worried. But...she needed a moment to sit, to think, to take this all in. For now...she didn't know what else to say.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"You know what needs to be done..." Digger said as he leaned against a post arms folded. Digger wasn't exactly the tactful type. Sooner or later a new Alpha would have had to have been named. At least now they had an excuse and no one had to challenge Rush.

Technique

Starflower had followed the directions as close as he could, and when he reached the border he had picked up a trail. He was close now - he could smell Uratha blood, as well as some hurt or pain from a distressed mammal. Maybe this isn't a good time? If I can smell them, they can smell me. Fuck it.. He rounded the corner to the train yard.

<<If....you want me to return later, I can, Ms. Chantay...>>. What? He doesn't know it bothers her.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger draws a pistol and points it at the wolf. "We know this stray?

L

Chantay rises quickly to her feet, gently placing her hand on Digger's wrist and moving the barrel out of line. "This is Starflower, or Frank, the Uratha I mentioned meeting in Tur."

She gave the Rahu a weak smile, "No, if you want to join us you should be here for this. Bull rush has gone missing. He is...was...our Alpha." That last sentence in particular seems...reluctant, an admission dragged from her. As much as she hated to admit it, as she wished she could do anything other than admit it, Digger was right. As an Elodoth she could summon the detachment to see that...she didn't want to, but she had to.

S
    Steven

The soft touch of the Ebon skinned woman on his wrist pulled the man back. The Soldier was back in the box and the biker was back. Digger just nods and holsters his pistol, stepping back to let the woman lead the show. For now. Digger wasn't planning on being the vocal one right now. Star was the talker. Digger was the guy who hurt things, but who is the Alpha of the three of them?

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last