Watch
41 - 47
DISPLAYED
THREADID

P-A-R-T-Y Spells Heart Of Granite?!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    L
    LordHarley

Libra looks to Scott reaction with such a odd view. No emotions passes without being noted by the Elodoth, ...Why? Has he some problems with this new guy? Maybe a inability to take friendly assumptions. Maybe he needs a fight...

Ernest soon leaves. ...Strange thing, but comprehensible...

Then he turns to Alison, "Ok. By the way I have to say that unfortunately I have not such a plenty of knowledge to give a cue about this Totem issue".

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison glares at Scott as he starts to unbutton his shirt. "I know you're not planning on causing problems in my house are you? I'd have to have to grab you by the nuts and throw you out a window." She stared at him unblinking and not backing down for several moments before continuing. "What's your malfuction?"
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

u
    ursur5

Alex began rubbing his top lip when alison met scott's challenge, a jest attempt to hide the smirk spreading across his face. Though scott's quick aggression did seem off putting to him as anyone else it did offer a chance to see how his potential future alpha would handle pack squabbles and just how much she would tolerate.

T
    Tsali

"If I was gonna start anything it'd be done now," he says. "I'm edgy as fuck sitting here, let's run!"

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison considering things for a moment and decided perhaps Scott was correct. Maybe it was a bit much to expect them all to sit around and play nice at first. She needed to give them a chance to interact with and get used to one another.

"Maybe you're right. Perhaps a good run it just what we need. It will also give me a chance to show everyone around. Ok guys, lets get out of here."

She stood up and made her way towards the door expecting the others to follow.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

L
    LordHarley

...running around the block...Nice but I didn´t even got drunk. Likely a sad thing...

"Ok", Johan promptly follows Alison.

u
    ursur5

Alex nods, snagging up his unfinished beer as he follows out after the others.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5