Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison pulled her Jeep into the driveway of the pack den. It had felt like a lifetime ago since she had been here even though she had been here every couple of week s to check on the place at the latest. Every time she saw the place it stood as a massive reminder to the loss of her pack and what she felt to be her massive failure. She looked at the large house for a few seconds as it taunted and mocked her from across the yard, before she turned to Libra who had helped her shop.

"Well here we are bud. Not bad if I do say so myself. Plenty of room for everybody if that's what y'all decide."
    With that said she hopped out of the jeep and picked up some of the groceries from the back seat to carry them into the kitchen.

Alison
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

u
    ursur5

As alex pulls up out front he double checks the address alison had givin him before grabbing a duffle bag from the trunck of the cab and finally heading for the front door. After ringing the doorbell he notes alison's jeep while waiting for an answer. <Atleast im not the last one here.>

T
    Tiamat

A few moments later, Amelia walked up with her own bag in tow, looking over the house as it came into view. Seems as good a den as any. Noticing one of the men from the Tur had arrived before her, she approached with a smile. "Hey. Never managed to get your name back there."

L
    LordHarley

ooc

"I'm sure it is a well maintained Den", being quite nice, "Will be of great esteem for me to accept your invitation. As for me, I sleep anywhere."

Libra greets the others that arrive while helps to Alison to take the shopping into the kitchen.

u
    ursur5

Alex sits his bag on the floor as he returns amelia's grin before pulling out his notepad. After writing a response and tilting it to be seen he holds out a hand in greeting. {Im alex. Dont think we've been introduced yet, nice to meet you.}

T
    Tsali

Scott comes to the door in a hot pink shirt, with a bottle of moonshine and a fringed leather pouch swung across his chest.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Walking from her jeep to the front door she sees the guys gathered at the front door. "Hey guys glad ya could make it."

As she reached the door she opened it and lead them inside walking strait in through to the kitchen to drop off the food. She set the beer in the fridge and wondered out with one in her hand.

"Have a seat anywhere. The furniture looks a little old, but it's comfy. Not bad for used stuff. Beers in the fridge if you guys want one. Any questions before I fire up the grill?"

L
    LordHarley

"Go for it.
    I would like to help you cook, but i´m not very good at it. Besides, I was getting used to eat raw meat.
    Is there any other thing I could help?"

u
    ursur5

Alex haunched over to grab his bag before following alison inside. As they reach the living room he sets the bag down near a sofa and follows alison to the kitchen, flipping to a new page on the notebook and writing as he walked. Before stopping to show her the jotting as they reach the counter. {I could lend you a hand if you need it. I use to cook every now and then back at my old precinct}

T
    Tiamat

"The same." A small frown appeared when Amelia realized Alex was a mute, but she shook off the feeling. If they were going to be pack, she wouldn't judge. "I can cook a little, but it'd probably come out tastin' like sawdust." She admitted, and instead made straight for the fridge, bringing back five beers. She might've looked like an alcoholic, but, thankfully, set down four of them for the other wolves, saving her questions for when the party started.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last