Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
Not Dead After All

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks at him and doesn't want to answer the question. She had never told him about her past for a reason. She did not want it to color his view of her. Even though he thought he loved her, she did not want him to look at her like a monster or with some form of pity.

"I need to find someone. An old acquaintence." She says quietly, her voice becoming low with obvious hatred. "I was looking for him when I came here and got caught up in Freddrick's politics. Going into torpor reminded me of my reason for accepting the embrace. And now, I wish to fulfill that reason."

She pauses for a moment, regaining control of her anger.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"I should probably find out what happened to me first. Do we know anyone who knows anything about the blood? As in, specific types of blood ties?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa lifted his head up, turning to look as her tone changed.

Yes... something has happened.

Asa knew Ishani was old, though... and maybe an old memory had been unlocked. Whatever had happened, it definitely added a faintly odd undertone to her Rise. Obviously there was more that she wasn't telling him, but he didn't press her.

"None that I know," he answered, "but I would think Dr. Brady or the Dragons might be a place to start. As far as someone good at investigating things helping..." Asa smiled wanly, "...that's me."

As much as he wished it weren't so, he was fairly sure his skills in that area were among the city's best, if not the best. After all... he had been a Deputy for a reason. He knew the offer was ridiculous, and that she would refuse -- but it was more a statement about the status of the city than anything else.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani shakes her head and stands. "That may be the case, but I would prefer the help of someone who doesn't already have a massive amount of duties and responsabilities." She smiles in the hope of softening the harshness of her words.

"I won't ask to borrow the Sheriff or Hound either. They have enough problems I am sure. Maybe Konstantin can assist me."

She waves a hand dismissively. "But right now, I need a shower."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course," Asa said, standing. "I'll have Cozette bring over a Mike or two while you do that." Asa was a bit at a loss for words, this just felt so... odd. He wasn't sure what there was to do, other than try to be supportive.
    a
    The fact that she asked for one of the city's more adept fighters, he ignored.

"I missed you... and I'm glad you're back," Asa said, giving her a genuine smile.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I missed you too." She says softly, pausing for a moment to really look at him as if trying to memorize his face.

"I don't need any Kine, I'm fine." She says, heading for the bedroom after she turns away. "Besides, I may as well get used to hunting since I have the feeling I am going to be stuck like this for a long time. Assuming of course I live that long." This last is said almost under her breath.

She begins to undress as she enters the bedroom, still talking. "After I take a shower, I can show you how awake I am if you want. I really am fine. Unless of course you need a shower yourself." A wicked smile spreads across her face.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa watched her undress, smiling. It was something he really enjoyed. "I think I might, at that," he finally said. "I'm feeling more and more dirty by the second."

He quickly undressed and followed her. He could use a shower, anyway, after the Invictus meeting.

Asa smiled, realizing he still had enhanced musculature and endurance from when she had nearly Frenzied in the kitchen.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread