A simple note found on a dressing table. Surprisingly well written, if the reader knew who was responsible for its penmanship.The beginning seems neat enough...

-------------------------------

Can't you hear the clocks chime? Can't you hear them calling in the distance? Of course not. You don't hear anything yet. Can you see the shadows clawing up your legs and squirming in the corners? Can't you see them waiting for the day the sun dies? No, you are too blind and the veil covers your eyes.

Can you hear the screaming and moans of eternity? I can. Can you see the way immortal dead beings change and twist in the stranglehold of life? I most certainly can. Can I survive?

No.

Too long have I seen how the world truly works. Really, really works. For too long have I harbored under shattered glass as reality rebels against itself. For even longer have I heard the screams dripping from cracks and sharp little things scattered along the wall. Too Young and Too Old for this. They keep telling me this. Yelling like true monsters instead of the ones we hide from in this silly little dance in the night. I think it was them. Could have been other monsters....

But thats not the problem.

I will fail in the end. I see it sprayed on the walls and the bodies across the room. So sad. They never knew how to make a real smile, but you don't either am I right? I might fail in the end, trip and have my heart carved out for the laughing riot to start while clocks chime for the night and the shadows grow deeper.

Why? Because I am doomed by my own hand. The mother will guild me to the spirits, to the others who watch over her children with Glee and Savagery. But it does not deny the truth.

I will fail.

But you.

You are going to succeed where I shall fail, Rule where I would have been ruled and laugh as they trip. This I see and soon you too shall see it. Enjoy these last moments of clarity while you can. Because soon it will go screaming into the void and only the bleeding pieces can carry you through the true madness of this sad silly Dance. They might laugh, but soon you will know terrors that would silence them if they caught the slightest of glances. Go on aNd make tHiS one pRoud.

Wish I was there to bE tHEre. and now I MUst~

---------------------------

...The end rapidly falls into chaos as words are lost in random letters, crossed out scribbles and red droplets of browning crimson. its all be incomprehensible by this point.