Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Round Robbins

Page 2 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Kharn

"We're needing help tracking some people that have been draining the blood of animals out here in "cult rituals". Its either ignorant children, or a rogue breaking our Law, someone who would need to be punished."

Firebringer

PRE

"If you can point me to some part of the trail, I should be able to track them down."

((Are there any humans, that Matthew can see?))

((ST Note: Right now, in the town square, the only humans visible are the four kids over at the open shelter. Occasionally a car or pickup truck drives by, mostly headed a few blocks down the street to what appears, based on the lights and amount of business, to be a local bar or tavern. Robbins is not exactly a rockin' community, and after dark it all but shuts down.))

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina knows when to speak, and more importantly, when not to speak. This is that time.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama begins leading them to the area where he lost track of the truck, the dirt road where he had lost them originally.

"This is where I last had sight of them, a truck with a bunch of rowdy teenagers."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew sighs. "I don't know if there's anything left to track after so much time. We may have to find another lead, but I'll see what I can do." His voice sounds rather doubtful, however.

He takes a moment to make sure no cars are immediately coming, then his clothing seems to merge with his flesh as he takes on the form of a moderately-large black-pelted wolf. Using his enhanced senses, he tries to sift through the various scents tire tracks, hoping that he can identify some sign of the described truck.

((ST Note: For Matthew, roll Wits + Survival to track, and Wits + Composure for general perception, both with relevant bonuses due to enhanced senses))

Firebringer

PRE

tracking

Narration:

Matthew's supernaturally-acute senses quickly determine that this side road sees a lot of traffic. He recognizes tracks left by off-road vehicles, dirt bikes, trail bicycles and a variety of jeeps and small trucks. He recognizes one track as very recent - left no more than an hour ago, by the strength of the gasoline fumes - and notes that the spacing of the treads is consistent with the sort of truck described by O-Yama. He also catches the scent of beer, and notices a freshly-crushed Budwieser can just a few yards down the road.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew looks at O-yama and Pia, then jerks his head forward in an approximation of a 'follow-me' gesture. He then begins padding off in the direction of the the truck's passage.

Page 2 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread