Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Round Robbins

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

((ST Note: This thread is a continuation of this earlier one: http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=626
    This is, btw, my first thread as Requiem ST to include a character from another venue, so a big, big welcome to Matthew!))

Narration:

It is a week after O-Yama and Regina Pia's first, rather inconclusive visit to the small community of Robbins, CA, where they've been looking into some ritualistic killing and exsanguination of animals, by order of the Prince of Sacramento. Now they are at the Robbins town square again, awaiting Matthew's arrival. This would be the first time O-Yama and Matthew had met face-to-face since the strange happenings in the Room Without Doors.

Once again there are a few kids in the square after dark: two skater boys and two of the local girls that were here last time O-Yama and Regina were on the square, once again hanging around in the open shelter. One of the skater kids is doing little spins on his board while talking to the girls. Otherwise things are quiet. This time of night, the stoplights in Robbins are set to blink red from all directions.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama, as always, wears an obfuscated armored vest, and obfuscated katana at his belt. He stands close to Knight Pia, but not uncomfortably so. Waiting for Matthew, he leans towards the Knight slightly and whispers.

"For the sake of knowing, I assume you are armed?"

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina smiles. So amusing, that he can't see her two obfuscated rapiers. Her nosferatu instructor had been quite adamant about ensuring both utility and social deftness. "Yes, two in fact, just to be safe." She would save him the embarrassment of asking in reply. "What did you say this...person's name was?"

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew gets off the bus and looks around the town square, searching for O-yama.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"Matthew is his name." O-Yama says to Knight Pia.

He sees him get off the bus, nodded to her and pointing at him. "That would be him. Let us go and greet him."

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina follows.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew walks toward the two, extending his hand in greeting. "Hello, O-yama. I take it the lady is your ... family?"

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"That would be correct, in a roundabout sense, but yes, she is the one I mentioned would accompany me." O-Yama takes Matthew's hand in a firm shake. He then motions to Knight Pia. "This is Regina Pia."

Jane Scotts

PRE

She quircks an eye at mateo. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance mister Matthew." She gives a slight curtsey.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew bobs his head in an awkward bow toward Knight Pia. He is obviously unused to the gesture. "The pleasure is mutual." He turns back to O-yama. "What type of help did you want?"

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread