Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Church of the Seraphim

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith follows Rust in, eyeing the inside of the building, and the girl in front of them. She stays (probably mercifully) quiet, though her eyes dart briefly to Rust. It takes her roughly a second to get why he seems so shy; Or at least, to think up a reason he might be so shy. She tries to hide the little smile that creeps its way across her lips, and largely fails. Oh, this is too good.

Instead of voicing those particular thoughts, however, she's content with giving the girl a small wave. It's not that she wanted to obey Rust (oh hell no!), it's just that there was way more fun in waiting for the right moment and the shock value.

A pained expression crosses Emily's face at the mention of Jorge. Although it is just a flicker, and is quickly gone as if it had never been, both Lost notice it.

"Oh, no... I'm sorry. This is a Night Ministry. Brother Lucas performs his duties in the evenings. But, our doors are open to help those in need any time... day or night. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Now she really is just as sweet as the day is long, now isn't she? Both Lost feel as if they might get cavities just by speaking to her.

Please roll Perception -2

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

1 suxx

PRE

Yeah giving Rust a sore tooth, out with it.

The interior of the church is rather dim. The hairs rise on the back of Faith's neck, as she gets the feeling that they are not alone. However, when she looks around, she can't find any reason to account for it. Sometimes churches are just kinda creepy like that. Meanwhile, Emily patiently waits for Rust to answer her.

PRE

"Um, no I'm sorry I'd like to discuss this with Reverend Lucus personally. It is sorta personal. When is the best time to ctach him? After his nigh service? Before?" Rust still looks nervous, but for other reasons then creepy pulpits and curtains.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith feels a slight shiver go through her, and her attention is momentarily drawn away from Rust Mane's apparently embarrassing encounter. She looks over her shoulder, nervously, not liking the feel of the place. It was just... wrong. Like a guitar riff starting at the wro - No! No music. More like cockroaches climbing up and down your spine. Ugh, gives me the creeps.

"Well, Brother Lucas conducts evening services at seven o'clock, followed by a pitch-in dinner. That's usually the best time to speak to him. After we break bread together, our Night Ministry has quite a few interesting programs if you'd like to take a look."

Before Rust knows it, Emily has placed a cheap brochure in his hand, detailing the charitable efforts of the Church. From a glance, their main focus would appear to be helping runaways and the homeless.

PRE

"I sure appreciate it. I'd love a meal. What should I bring?" Rust glances through the literature and muses over the run-away program. Offering the brochure to Faith if she wished to see it.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith watches the exchange, throwing a look of 'you have got to be kidding me' at Rust's back. When he starts to hand her the brochure, she takes it in a single rapid motion, and takes a look at it, shifting from feet to feet to comfort herself that even though this place is really not comfortable, there's no real danger. It's just creepy as hell, it's just creepy as hell, nothing wrong with that...

She makes a show of reading the documentation handed to her, to make herself just a fly on the wall. Inside, however, she's biting her tongue to keep from making a comment at Rust's words. The temptation is certainly there to tell him exactly what she thinks, to outright call him out on what he's doing. But Faith resists that temptation.

"For f**k's sake, just ask her out already," she mutters under her breath. Okay, so maybe she didn't resist the temptation after all. The words are said very low, but clearly enough to be understood. And heard.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread