Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Which Way Did He Go, Geor-... Harvey?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia walks into Harry's, letting in a little light from the streetlamps that are nearly warmed up before the door closes behind her. She looks around, noting that those she would be meeting haven't arrived yet, let alone anyone she knew, so she just sat down at the bar and ordered a Guinness while crossing her toned legs and smoothing out her skirt.

The Sun Banisher better be able to find this *snrk* 'watering hole', the elf muses, taking a sip of her dark beer while... admiring... the scenery.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu nods to the bouncer and barkeep as he enters Harry's. The place almost felt like home now, it was a good thing. He looks around for any other Lost and sits down next to Xerxia. Ordering the barkeepers pick he nods and takes a sip fo the beer. It was different, more mellow, nice.

"I'm gana guess that no one else of us has had an issue with Swilla otherwise we would already know." Not a question or a statement, he just says it and lets it hang.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Yes, I think that that is the case," the Fairest replies before taking another swig of her drink. She heaves a sigh before reaching for something to talk to a big stone dog about.

"So, I'm not sure what Autumn was able to find out about a body's markings at the place Terri's attacker was holed up, but we routed a seemingly large cell of the Ear... I haven't heard anything else regarding that group recently, so we might have put a decent dent in them for the time being.

"Sorry you missed out on the action,"
    she apologizes sincerely before taking another swig of the dark beer.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo slides into Harry's with Spartan in tow, ready to, despite his injuries, get his drink on like a champ. Now, Enzo was somewhat of a lightweight in the long run, but that didn't matter.

His arm stung, and his mantle was set to simmer, a low constant heat rippling off of him. He notices Fu and the very cute Xerxia and smiles. He waits to see how they will react to him and Spartan, especially does Enzo wait to see X's reaction, cause he wasn't sure where she stood with him after the Foraging Trip.

"Come on Brother, lets get well and proper lit." He says with a laugh, keeping an eye on Xerxia and Stone-Dog Fu

S
    Spartan

Spartan just nods, "And I will start." Spartan said, "Bartender, that there give me the bottle." Spartan says pointing at a bottle of Jim Beam "And a bottle wine" Spartan says. After putting the appropriate amount of money on the bartop including a healthy tip Spartan looks over to his brother. Spartan pours two shot glasses full and looks to his new brother, "Welcome to the family little brother."

After they both take the shot Spartan looks to Enzo's hand resting on the bar with the shot glass in it and Spartan gets an evil look in his eye. Spartan grabs his little brothers wrist and the bottle of bourbon and pours some of it on the brand. "Lets disinfect that really quick" he says as the liquid pours on the wound. Spartan again smiles a small smile as he delivers the small torture to his brother.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu walks over as Spartan orders two bottles and holds Enzo's wrist down.

"You planning to have a goo..." Ya he sees the brand, Spartan gets a look. You know the "explain or I'll make you" sort of look.

S
    Spartan

Spartan looks at the Stone Dog, he sees the look and knows it well, it is a look he has used many times. Spartan rolls up his sleeve showing the same brand on his own Forearm, only slightly more healed. "Nothing to worry about Fu. We are Celebrating. Come have a Drink with us. Xerxia, you as well." Spartan says and begins pouring drinks again. Once done he opens the bottle of wine and takes a good long drink from it.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo feels the burn sear into the brand on his arm and he growls, wincing and snatching it back, and also lashing out with a punch to Spartan's chest. "Asshole!" He says, laughing and nursing his arm. "No no, we're fine." He says to Fu, looking at his arm with a frown.

"I need a double vodka redbull, and four shots of patron." He says with a smile before turning to Xerxia and Fu.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu looks at the brand on Spartan then the raw one on Enzo. The Frack

"What ever floats your boat." Fu wonders if Rust knows about this or if he would care.

"What does it mean?"

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia turns to the barkeep in light of Enzo's enthusiasm, "Only three, please. Though I will take another Guinness, if you don't mind?"

After watching the little spectacle of – brotherly love? – between the two latest comers, she inches away from the splatter with a look that clearly says "WTF?".

"What on earth are we celebrating?" she asks incredulously.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread