Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Hatchets

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri and Juno arrive at the 4 Seasons, and Terri was feeling a little anxious. True, she had nothing to feel worried about but something niggled at her insides like maggots squirming just under the skin of a dead rabbit. She looks round to her companion and smiles.

"You still wanna do this?" Terri asks Juno.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

As they walked towards the Four Seasons, Juno's posture was not exactly one of confidence. However, she would not publicly admit the fact that while she would indeed make good on her intentions to admit her mistake, no-one had to know just how much of a toll the situation had taken on her over the long run.

Her shoulders were in an attitude of defeat, her tail down and held close to her body in what could be interpreted as a protective posture.

In the studio, Juno's physical state wasn't as noticeable. However, in the light of day it was noticeable that she had been pushed to a point -- her features looked drawn and tired, her hair didn't look as well kept -- wasn't she a meticulous groomer normally? and even her tail quills looked dull. If anything, she didn't look as though she was enjoying the natural vitality of her chosen Season as was her right.

The price for her isolation didn't come cheap.

Her head jerked up slightly when she heard Terri's voice, then, "Yes, I need to do this."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice walked into the lobby and after looking around the room quickly found Juno and Terri. The Spring Queen wore a pair of blue jeans and a mint green sweater. She made her way toward them a cautious manner about her.

"Hello Juno, Terri," she said looking at each in turn. "It is good to see you again Terri. There is a room prepared for us when you are ready Juno."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiles as she sees Alice, and moves in to give the Spring Queen a friendly hug. She stops short however as she hears the toone of her voice, the business-like quality of it.

She seems as worried about this as Juno.

"You too, Miss White. I hope everything is well?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Juno nodded slightly, then, "Yes, I am ready. Thank you for meeting with...us on such short notice."

Compared to Alice's choice of Spring appropriate pastels, the black, grey, and more black which the Manticoress had accepted in lieu of more warmer and traditional shades was even more striking. The only real color which popped about her was the stunning blue eyes, and even they were looking a bit dull.

A room prepared for us.

Juno tried to not show her apprehension -- she was well aware of traps...nets, poles and being taken away from what she knew...and in any situation she liked to know the closest and clearest path to an escape route. This was a golden opportunity for Alice to deliver some payback for the past six months, and the Manticoress well knew it.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice turned to Juno and looked her over with a sad smile on her lips. "Don't mention it. Anything for a colleague Juno no matter how distant they have been."

She turned a lead the others to small meeting room with a table and a few chairs. She took a seat and waited patiently for the others to be seated.

Juno took her seat at the table, her eyes quickly scanning the room. Feeling only just a bit more secure, she inhaled softly as she considered what her next course of action would be. She glanced over at Terri and smiled slightly.

I...guess I'm supposed to say something first? Eye contact, eye contact.....eye contact is always the key.

"I'm here to....make amends for my conduct."

Juno's mouth opened slightly in the manner of a stressed cat as though she wanted to say more, but just as quickly the moment passed and she fell silent.

Description

PRE

Terri was surprised at being invited in also and cringed at Juno's words.

"I mean no disrespect but would you prefer me outside, your Majesty?" Terri enquires once they were out of earshot of any mortals. "I was unsure if you'd prefer just the two of you?"

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

From the look of faint surprise on Alice's face it was clear she had not expected such a reply from Juno. Sitting silently Alice gauged if the woman was being truthful or not. She saw the state of Juno's clothing and grooming and wasn't sure what had happened to bring her to this point.

Looking to Terri, Alice spoke, "I'll leave that up to Juno if she wants privacy or not."

She wasn't sure if she could continue or not so she waited for Juno's answer if Terri was to stay or not. For the first time in quite sometime she looked at the manticore with concern in her eyes.

"If you wish to stay, Terri, I have no objection to it."

The Manticoress was confused by Alice's apparent scrutiny.

Pity? Why? Why is she looking at me like that?

Her fingers began to trace the design she saw in the faux woodgrain surface of the table.

Why does she look so concerned? She should be happy that I came out and apologized. Why.....I don't understand this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread