Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
Enter the Taurobolium

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Narration:

Sean and Taylor hear the sound of Dahlia showering upstairs.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean grins at Taylor "You got it, pal. I'll put the word out. I'll let Lori know and mention it at the Circle rituals and also put the word out at the clubs and shows." He looks up when he hears the shower. "Sounds like Dollface has got the right idea. I'm gonna go join her." He pops Taylor lightly on the shoulder "Thanks for the neat spa treatment."

He takes off. Jogging very nakedly upstairs and enters the bathroom, taking a look at himself in the mirror.

"Shit-goddamn!" he yells "I look fuckin sweeet!"

Still grinning he jumps in the shower with Dahlia, looking her up and down. "Damn, babe. You look fuckin great too. How about that Taurobolium stuff, right?"

Narration:

Dahlia was washing her hair when Sean entered, but when the shower opens, she turns and looks Sean over, smiling and apparently liking what she sees.

"So, how'd you like to help me try out this tight, new body?" she asks. Without even waiting for an answer, she reaches down and grabs Sean.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean laughs, a savage gleam in his eye, and grabs her right back.

They test out their new bodies with each other. Once in the bathroom and then again in a spare bedroom.

-----------------------
    Later on.

Sean smoothly extricates himself from the arms of the exhausted, sleeping woman. They'd had a blast together, and he recalls hearing that women were like fine wine, and that they only get better with age.

He wraps himself in a towel and goes looking for Taylor.

Sean finds Taylor just as he is heading out the door. She stops midstride and looks at his perfected form wrapped in a towel. "Oh, hey Sean. I was just about to head out and grab something to drink." Taylor winks. "You want to join me? Dahlia can find her own way out." She points to an envelope taped to the door with "Dahlia" written with a bold sharpie on the front.

((OOC: The envelope has Taylor's business card in it, it reads "McCoy Beauty Shop. Taylor McCoy, CEO. ###-####" Also a folded piece of paper thanking her for her participation and a reminder to tell all her friends and coworkers.))

Sean
    Sean

PRE

"Sure thing, Taylor. Oh, and.." he grins. "I wouldn't worry about her. She probably won't be waking up till morning."

Sean runs downstairs and grabs his clothes, sliding them on as he moves through the house. He claps Taylor on the shoulder as he returns, and together they leave to see the rest of the night through.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread