1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Patrolling our Turf

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah tugs at his dedicated shirt, it was not his best shirt but he isn't comfortable enough just yet to accept it probably getting ruined. Looking back and forth for a moment he starts to walk the perimeter of the Sworn's turf making his way east just a few blocks from the hospital. Eyes open for anything out of place, another Ridden or one of those weird Maggath things.

A spotted grey wolf trots through the alleyways of the Sworn's territory, following the smell of his brother. Spotting Jeremiah up the street, Vinny shifts back to Hishu before heading over.

"Hey Jerry, how's things?" he asks, lighting a cigarette while waiting for a reply.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah smiles when he sees his pack brother walking towards him. He gives one last tug to the sleeve of his shirt as Vinny pulls out a cigarette.

"I'm doing good, got a contracting position so I have a job and Gwen got me marked. Yourself?"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

A few moments later, Gwen joins her packmates, wearing good ol' Hishu form. I already attract enough attention walking around, she thinks to herself, with maybe just a hint of bitterness. Without a word, without much of a sound, she falls into step with Vinny and Jeremiah. "Hey fellas. Headed some place?" It's asked with a smile, and just a hint of a look towards Vincent. She was still pondering on the exact way to get back at him for 'honey'. Let him squirm waiting for it. Maybe that'll be punishment enough.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah shrugs indifferently. "I was planning on walking our borders to see how everything was, maybe take care of any small problems and or make note of it and then get the rest of us together to handle it." He sounds excited by the idea of patrolling, looking forward to learning something new about his home turf.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"Cool," Vincent replied, looking around sheepishly as Gwen appeared in step. When Jeremiah explained his intentions, Vinny smiles. "That's a great idea, I recently felt like I've neglected our land a little," he says with a spike of annoyance, a voice ringing in his ear.

Honour your territory in all things.

"Oh, how's Rob?" he asks Gwen while thinking of where to start.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen is somewhat startled by the question, and it's obvious she hesitates before responding. "Well, ummmm..." She clears her throat, briefly. "He's fine. Kind of. He doesn't seem to remember anything but, well, it's made him kind of, how do I say it... off." Of course, no professional could ever stop at referencing it that simply, so she adds. "Sometimes he's just his old, calm self. Then he just... smiles. I've never seen him do that before. Like a whole other, second Rob in there." It's obviously a touchy subject. "He'll be well taken care of." She goes silent, and looks at the ground, mulling over the fate of a coworker. Not a packmate, god no, but still someone she knew.

It takes her a few seconds to get back to the present moment. "Let's just go, all right?" Yeah. All the better to forget the cost.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah nods as Gwen fills them in on Rob. He didn't remember anything and was alive, that is good. The possible mental issues not so much but that can be handled by people who know what they are doing. Humans are not computers. He repeats mentally to himself, a thought had gone down some obscure paths a few nights ago. Jeremiah isn't happy about it.

"Alright, onward then?" He doesn't move however, it's not his place. That belongs to the Alpha.

R
    Rose Whitewater

Down the way a bit, Tali stares in disbelief near Mateo's forge. She'd gone first to the club to see that it had been closed down. He'd never mentioned that closing... fear for him gripped her heart as she wondered what could have happened for him to leave both it and the forge. She couldn't help just standing there in shock for a moment. She pulled out a cell phone and began to dial his number. She simply dialed it, didn't even go to contacts, Mateo. She knew his number by heart.

After a few moments she ended up hanging up the phone and looking up at the building where the forge was once more. Tears of frusturation, tears of worry, and tears of fear began to well but she shook them from her. She was not going to fall apart now. Not when Mateo might be needing her... what if he was in trouble somewhere? What if someone had kidnapped him? A bad werewolf maybe? Or did Vampries exist to? Or did the spirits... did they do something?

She gribbed her purse in her hand... they better not of... but what if they did? How could she help him? Could they even have taken him somehow? What did she do? Where did she go from here? His pack? Did she have any of their numbers? No... she'd never gotten the chance to get that... surely they'd know something... wouldn't they?

Talisia turned and she hit a nearby telephone pole with her fist. She winced slightly afterwards then rested her forehead against it as she whispered softly, "I'll wait for you Mateo... I'll be right here... I won't give up on you... I'll find you and if you're in trouble I'll get you out of it... I'll find a way..."

Question for ST

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last