Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Doing Lunch.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

PRE

Rust sips his lemonade, Gaze watching over the lunch crowd.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia walks into Dagwoods in a simple maroon tank top and black, mid-thigh-high skirt, moving up to the counter in a fluid way that only dancers could manage. "I'll have a classic Italian, please," she orders, grabbing a raspberry iced tea. Then, she finds and makes her way over to her sovereign sitting off to the side.

"Hello, sir," she says in simple greetings to the metallic lion.

PRE

"Hello Mam." Rust smirck andrubbs some condesation off his glass. "Any thing interesting happen recently?"

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

She takes a sip of her tea before starting her debriefing in a slightly lower than conversational volume, "Marcus, Faith, and I, along with another five from various courts, were able to dispatch of Terri's assailant and other members of the Ear. A few mooks got away, but we got rid of a decent-sized cell."

The elf takes another sip to let him digest that part, then she looks around before continuing, "Bloom's wife and daughter were found bound and gagged, from what I heard. Terri told them to take off to other family to stay safe.

"On another note, though, I was let in on a conversation the Sun Banisher wanted to have with Xian He. Apparently, some Winter... Swilla, I believe... has gone missing and he's tracking him. Which is where the contact info I wanted comes in,"
    the Fairest concludes, this time drinking slightly more liberally. Upon setting the drink down, she begins to stir the ice within around, idly waiting for her King to respond.

PRE

Rust listens for details. A cold claw tappin at the linleum table while the other hand scratched at a cable goatee. "I wish i had been in the know on this. it sounds like it was planned ahead of time." Rust frowns as he thinks. "I don't have to know every detail of everyone's life. But when half the city shakes down a privateer, The big cheese should know. Not mad, Just consider that next you see those who were involved. As for the contacts," Rust pulls out a napkin and pen then scrolls out three numbers. He passes this to Xerxia.

"Tell me about this Xian He."

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Well, I think you ended up leaving Harry's sometime before Terri and Rick came in and asked for our help. The other half of the 'party' showed up because Terri had asked for Nightfall's help, and they were accompanying him," she shrugs after this explanation. "I didn't realize that we would be eight in all or taking down such a large cell. I only knew that we were going after Terri's attacker."

She pauses to take the napkin and place it in her purse, then to accept her sandwich from the worker. With a perked eyebrow, she asks regarding Xian He, "Wait, have you not seen his ads on the bulletin board?"

PRE

"Your the Second to accuse me of this. Is he the one offering Hedge Spun?"

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Yes, he is. Why? Is there something wrong with him?"

PRE

"Not that I know" Rust repiels with a chuckle. "Thats why I'm asking. Alright, Get with Lady Black. See if she has any information on Swilla. Good plan so far?"

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Works for me, sir," Xerxia answers with a slight smirk before finally taking a bite of the Italian sandwich that had been calling her name.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread