Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(Hedge Storm) Viva la Vida

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    L

"Six months...then we have to keep in mind that everything we remember happening over the past half a year is probably a lie, HAL and Katrin might still be among us. When I was in Amtrak station...in there, HAL arrived. He said the Wyrd sent him to give us a chance to choose. And while I can't be absolutely certain that it was him, I have reason to believe that's the case. With his urgings...I was able to partially see through the illusion."

"We were being used as pieces in a game...it would seem that Gianna has much to answer for."

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-adin continues to huddle in the corner. Make it out in one mental piece, he did not. But at least his friends were still here, and they could help him out. Get him to rooftops. He sniffles, every now and then, and occasionally is wracked by termors. The fact that he is nearly naked doesn't bother him. The fact that he's lost all his worldly posessions but his briefs is of little concern. Even that his pennies are missing isn't such a big deal. Right now, all that matters is helping Nightfall. Then will come the sky.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Sam Barkley

PRE

Barkley thinks about what he's feeling on the wall- is it brick? Feels kinda like brick. He nods at Marcus, though its a gesture lost in the gloom. "Yeh, over here. I found the door, but its not wood, its not metal, an' I don't feel a lock to screw with." As Rick names the traitor, his stomach sinks. He knew it, he knew all along she couldn't be trusted, why didn't he trust his gut? His wrath explodes outwards in the form of a heavy fist banging on the door. "GIANNA! NO MORE GAMES! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW SO I KEN KILL YER CRAZY ARSE GOOD AN' PROPER!"

Nobody puts Barkley in a corner.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her head still swimming and still recovering she hears Nightfall calling for her. She chuckles recognizing the game and replies, "Polo...I'm over here sweets."

Alice continued to speak and call out to Nightfall so that it would be easier for him to find her until he was by her side.

"Are you alright?" She asked with concern for her lover.

A game. THis was a game? Yui latches onto that hope. Faith was alive, somewhere close. She was here. Now they needed to get free.

Yui searches for anything else by wich they can leave.

6sux before mod. will spent

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Much better now... yowza...," Nightfall answered as he 'found' Alice. He blushed, remembering playing "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" with her in the dark, as his hands found cool skin and he involuntarily reacted similarly.

"You know, no one can see,"
    he faux whispered loudly, playing on her easy embarrassment as he touched something thin and lacy. Yes, he was definitely all right. Still, a tight hug and quick kiss let his relief show before he pulled away again. "OK, sit tight and we'll get out of here..."

Following Sam's yelling, he soon found the door.

Never again.

Waiting for his vision to return, he stepped through the door.

Separation 3 Breaching Barriers

Scrambling around, and Yui happens to find a trolley of some kind, upon which are numerous objects of various shapes and sizes, most being soft and smelling.....rather delicious actually. At least they had food. With a little bit mroe scurrying and he felt several vines and branches on the floor next to the tables they had been in. Running his hand up one of the tables and he can feel someone still secured in this one, a very large person indeed. From his limited sight, the colour blue springs to mind.

The moment Nightfall steps forward, a sudden blast of cool air strikes his pretty much naked body, and he can hear the oscillating hum of air conditioning. As his sight slowly returns, he begins to make out colours and shapes; a long corridor of beige and red. Around 15 yards away, he can start to discern another door.

Terri meanwhile, couldn't believe her ears. "Six months? Six Goddamn months! You have gotta be shitting me!" She runs her nails over her left arms and could feel every single mark left in her claw's wake. Her nerve endings were present still, and hadn't been seared away with the destruction of the Four Seasons. "I don't think I'm burned anymore!"

Sight is beginning to return in the form of colours and shapes. The door handle that barkley located is bright red, like a ruby

Edit

"Bert!" Yui traces the form to Bert's big ogre face. "Wake up buddy. Wake up."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall can feel the Wyrd refuse his payment, but doesn't give it much thought... there's more immediate concerns. Turning around, he tries the door from the outside, to free the others.

Page 5 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread